London Explosions

Status
Not open for further replies.
condeming London bombing which was rong and killed inccoent people!

Peace

amar

themuel1 said:
I do agree with you, it would bring us down to their level, so we shouldn't do it. It just does not seem fair they get the same rights as everyone else.

serial killer will not be tortured for abusing and killing children so why torturing a person who has information about the terrorists or who was about to commit a crime?

Now you answer that my friend,Dont take this as for I am supporting the terrorists.

andrew_nixon said:
They do deserve human rights, otherwise we take ourselves down to their level and fit their stereotype of us.

Torture can never be acceptable.

Codemn the London bombings then, which you still haven't done.

I condemn the londong bombings,

Happy :D :happy

fardin said:
Oh well I think every body has their own opinion.

True.

Paedophiles and rapists have THEIR own opinions, do your respect them?

It's pretty sick not to condemn an act like the terrorist atacks.

Terrorize people?

themuel1 said:
True.

Paedophiles and rapists have THEIR own opinions, do your respect them?

It's pretty sick not to condemn an act like the terrorist atacks.

No I dont respect rapists and their opinions,

You got to understand where Bharat is coming from,

You I must say is not aware of what is happening around the world.

Do you know how many attacks take place in a day in india?

The reason he is not condemning the acts is because he wants the people of england to feel what the people of india is going through every day,

Once again I am not supporting any body I am just revealing the facts.

The reason he is not condemning the acts is because he wants the people of england to feel what the people of india is going through every day

That makes it seem as if Bharat wanted the London attacks to occur to make the English feel what Indians in JK go through every day. I think he does condemn the attacks, but he feels that when these attacks happen in India, no one in England gives a damn about them or makes threads like this one about them, so why when this happens in England there is suddenly all the attention and when it happens in India, no one in England cares?. Note that that may or may not be my opinion, but that's what I think Bharat feels from his posts.

Thats stiil no reason,not to condemn them publicly,whilst informing ignorent westerners(like myself) about atrocities that happen everyday in India.That would be the best thing to do.

pal said:
That makes it seem as if Bharat wanted the London attacks to occur to make the English feel what Indians in JK go through every day. I think he does condemn the attacks, but he feels that when these attacks happen in India, no one in England gives a damn about them or makes threads like this one about them, so why when this happens in England there is suddenly all the attention and when it happens in India, no one in England cares?. Note that that may or may not be my opinion, but that's what I think Bharat feels from his posts.

Check my other posts I share the same view you as you do about why Bharat isnt comdemning.

pal said:

ya, u r right pal.

Well, what happenned was not good. I condemn the londong bombings.

Bharat isnt supporting the terrorists, He is blaming the goverment for what is happening to them.

i completely agree with fardin too.

Andrew - u shouldn't use such a foul language.

No one is supporting terrorism.... but one thing is for sure ........US and UK governments r full of idiots and ......... i wont use that language.

:cool:

kalyan said:
Bharat isnt supporting the terrorists, He is blaming the goverment for what is happening to them.

i completely agree with fardin too.

Andrew - u shouldn't use such a foul language.

No one is supporting terrorism.... but one thing is for sure ........US and UK governments r full of idiots and ......... i wont use that language.

:cool:
By not condemning the London bombings, he indicates his support for them.

And where am I using foul language?

andrew_nixon said:
bharat, you are one immoral son of a bitch.

Nobody deserves to die before their time.

Everybody is in agreement on this except you.

You celebrate these scumbag terrorists. You are on their side.

Ya....nobody deserves this......but still this argument can be discussed in a certain way....without abusing others...

And still i dont think bharat meant that innocent poeple in England deserve this, i think was referring to UK government.

kalyan said:
And still i dont think bharat meant that innocent poeple in England deserve this, i think was referring to UK government.
So why has he consistently refused to condemn the London bombings?

His refusal to do this can only indicate support for the bombings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread