End Game Mafia returns

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
The mayor after finishing work saw two mysterious letters, upon reading them he was flabbergasted he closed his office and walked in haste. He tried to call someone but he forgot his phone at the office. He went inside his office to get the phone unfortunately something was waiting for him there, he was attacked. As his attacker left he stood up seeing his fatal wounds but he got his phone and when he tries to ring someone he is shot taking his life.
Till Valhalla is dead.
@Yash. @asprin @Ashutosh. @CerealKiller @RUDI @zwarrior
Day 1 begins.
4 votes for lynch.
No night kill on first night.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Lynch @asprin

Just becuse Till Valhalla is dead

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Have a good game, everyone.
No night kill on first night.
Very interesting, i think it’s the first time i've seen this here on PC. Gives us a little leeway on Day 1, and less of an incentive to No Lynch. However it will only be useful if everyone contributes.

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
My first game since a long time !

I wonder if there are any clues in what Jack posted or it's just a story to get things started.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
The rules have changed. Lynching me without proof will have consequences now (hint - red). You've been warned!

Good to know we don't have night kill for the 1st night. Not sure what the setup is like but hoping it would help the town.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
The mayor after finishing work saw two mysterious letters, upon reading them he was flabbergasted he closed his office and walked in haste. He tried to call someone but he forgot his phone at the office. He went inside his office to get the phone unfortunately something was waiting for him there, he was attacked. As his attacker left he stood up seeing his fatal wounds but he got his phone and when he tries to ring someone he is shot taking his life.
Till Valhalla is dead.
Hi all. Is it just me or does this look like 1) an attacker that left (didn't kill Valhalla though wounded him fatally) and then 2) someone shot him ?
Two mysterious letters?

Not wanting to read too much into the two, but it can be that we have two possible killers.

Users who are viewing this thread