March 2007 ?!

Turbanation

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
RIPPA MATE from Codies forums said:
What we know...

8. possible release Date - March 2007

They say it will out out in march 2007, that is a very long time to wait, hell we might as well buy both C2007+BLIC 2007.

By that time C2007 would have been modded to the maxx.

I am a vivid cricket fan so even if they make the slightest difference I am sure to buy the game.

How come BLIC 2007 is not listed on any games site including Amazon, excluding GameFAQs

Might just get both now. ?25-25 for a PC game aint much anyway.

I guess it isn't listed on gamesites because the release date is so far away and hasnt been fixed yet.

Its out in March 2007 as its the official game of the 2007 World Cup so has to come out about the same time as that.

Most likely I'll get Cricket 07, I havent decided yet as to if I'm going to get BLIC07. I did buy BLIC but didnt really play it much so it will have to improve a fair bit for me to get it. I've said this before quite a few times. The reason I didn't buy C2005 is that for me it didn't look to have been an improvement on C2004 it wasn't that I really really liked C2004.

Come on Kev, cricket games don't come round every day. I'm going to get both, though I really like the way BLIC is looking.

Oddball said:
Come on Kev, cricket games don't come round every day. I'm going to get both, though I really like the way BLIC is looking.

I agree, ill buy both.

But the fact is that when i buy BLIC, i will have 5 months to have a good go of it and decide if it will be used to get C2007 a little cheaper. I hope i dont have to trade it in at my local game shop, as im hoping i will find it hard to choose which game i like more!

Realistically, C2007 will probably be the better of the two, but im usually wrong, and i seriously hope i am here, i really enjoy the BLIC games, they are great in two player mode against Friends!!!

I buy FIFA and Pro Evo every year and it's going to be the same with EA Cricket and BLIC really. I love football so I buy both of the football games, and I love cricket so I buy both the Cricket games and now that we are in the next-gen era, PS2/PC/XBOX games are dirt cheap anyway.

Ok this is very off topic, but i thought it fits after Matts post about dirt cheap games!

I have played on a Xbox 360, and apart from Graphics i dont see any differnce. Gameplay on any console will be similar. Ok if i had to money i would buy one. But it doesnt bother me much that my mates have them as just like PSP, there arnt a hell of a lot of Sports games on it yet, and sports games is all i buy.

Maybe next year when they have a price drop, as every console does, ill maybe buy one, but for now, i dont see the point.

Well i'm actually quite happy that it's only released in March. It will allow me to win the World Cup and show England (who will no doubt be eliminated pretty rapidly) how it's done. :p

Ste said:
Its out in March 2007 as its the official game of the 2007 World Cup so has to come out about the same time as that.

really? Has it been officially announced somewhere?

azulfiqar said:
really? Has it been officially announced somewhere?
NOOO, ofcorse it has, go to their Official website.

Pak_cricketer said:
Usy, you really suck at being Sarcastic :D
I'm always am in my Class :p, ok back on topic :p

Users who are viewing this thread