March 2008 Video

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Finally its here :D

It seems to me when the batsman came down to pitch and hit that ball it went like a bullet . but the shot was not hit hard . maybe the technique is not right .

The running between both batsman are very slow imo .

The camera should be in more zooming position .

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
I think the legspinners action should be slowed down a bit. It seems a bit too fast. But anyway, I love it. :D

Last edited:

Jit

International Cricketer
well by looking at the last video there are so many improvements in this video even tho its small its great LM

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
mediafire is not working. it says it is offline. can u upload the video somewhere else please?

Ricky_Ponting

School Cricketer
im trying to do some constructive critisizing
the video doesnt have a rythem. it really doesnt flow in. its more like a robot type and the running is like that too.

Im just trying to help point out somethings. I hope u don t get offended and other than that it looks great especially the different techniques u have for batting

Bud its only 70% done final will be way better than its now. All you gotta do is wait and be optimistic about it. ;)

manee

Chairman of Selectors
im trying to do some constructive critisizing
the video doesnt have a rythem. it really doesnt flow in. its more like a robot type and the running is like that too.

Constructive criticism is good, but remember that the animations are done frame by frame, so naturally, it would look robotic.

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
mediafire is not working. it says it is offline. can u upload the video somewhere else please?

it was down but should be all back up now

Did anyone notice the cool 'underedge' in the slog sweep vid (mediafire higher quality videos)? I dont think ive seen that happen in any other cricket game to date (could be wrong here) - but im particularly proud of that ;)

Last edited:

Jit

International Cricketer
it was down but should be all back up now

Did anyone notice the cool 'underedge' in the slog sweep vid (mediafire higher quality videos)? I dont think ive seen that happen in any other cricket game to date (could be wrong here) - but im particularly proud of that ;)

rightly so you should be proud of it :cheers

yusuf_m

School Cricketer
I agree, that underedge is brilliant. I wonder if this will lead to the holy grail of the cricket game: bat-pad catches.

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
I agree, that underedge is brilliant. I wonder if this will lead to the holy grail of the cricket game: bat-pad catches.

it will ;)

I've already managed to do some - well, it would have been caught if the fielding was working ;)

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
I would have thought that an Ashes 2009 release would be ideal.

Users who are viewing this thread