Feb07 New Taoc Official Video Released

Simbazz said:
I'll give you a kind comment to combat the last one :p

Looks a fantastic game, ok it doesnt have the graphics of EA, or even codies, but theres something which appeals to me, which is that its made by cricket mad developers :p Which is worth buying the game any day.

And while watching it, did i see a player padding up? If so, NICE!

thanks. Yeah, he does pad up - it's an actual playable stroke...padding up allows you to to just that - padding away a spinner and avoiding LBW...not totally foolproof tho ;)

There's also a button to turn around and ground your bat and avoid being stumped, as well as the new 'last ditch' yorker block stroke.

so that means if you advance on a spinner and you miss, you must hit the "turn around button" to get back in crease, other wise the batsmen will stay there?

Well i know i was harsh there to LM but hey critics are your best firends , look man i just meant that what i saw was something below par of what i expected , but the work and dedication that you haqve put in is PRICELESS , well i am sorry if i hurt you . I am not a expert i am just an ordinary person .

legend_master said:
thanks. Yeah, he does pad up - it's an actual playable stroke...padding up allows you to to just that - padding away a spinner and avoiding LBW...not totally foolproof tho ;)

There's also a button to turn around and ground your bat and avoid being stumped, as well as the new 'last ditch' yorker block stroke.

Will there be the Jimmy Adams scenario where you pad up to a pacer and fracture your toe :p.

Best Shot: The shot over wide long-on.
Best Delivery: The pneultimate delivery of the video. (It looked like it was about to hit off-stump so it is a shame it was cut off)

holmie said:
so that means if you advance on a spinner and you miss, you must hit the "turn around button" to get back in crease, other wise the batsmen will stay there?

yeah, im toying with an 'auto' return to crease versus the manual return. Not fully decided yet, but i thought it would be cool to have the player be forced to react or maybe get stumped. Still, maybe an option even to have auto return or manual.

legend_master said:
yeah, im toying with an 'auto' return to crease versus the manual return. Not fully decided yet, but i thought it would be cool to have the player be forced to react or maybe get stumped. Still, maybe an option even to have auto return or manual.
How about that is based upon the difficulty level, or maybe have the auto and manual return at the same time, but the manual is quicker (and base by how much on the difficulty level)?

really nice video LM

1 request : can you please post a downladable link too please, because i dont like youtube, u cant save videos !

thank you

ziad123_2005 said:
really nice video LM

1 request : can you please post a downladable link too please, because i dont like youtube, u cant save videos !

thank you
Ignoring the fact that you can download it from TAOC.net, you can go to keepvid.com to be able to download youtube videos, you will need to get a bit of stuff to play them though, but that is explained on the site

i've looked but perhaps i can't find it... does anyone have problems playing the last two videos... one is the six? the other one i can not remember right now. does anyone know a universal player?

ive tried, windows media, real, and DIVX so far.

thanks guys

whitehornmatt said:
Ignoring the fact that you can download it from TAOC.net, you can go to keepvid.com to be able to download youtube videos, you will need to get a bit of stuff to play them though, but that is explained on the site

THANKS !

Users who are viewing this thread