Match,Tour & Competition Experiences

Played a one off ODI, Pakistan v England.

A low scoring match, I batted poorly with Pakistan first up. Whilst chasing I had to really knuckle down as I was struggling to cope with the trio of Irfan, Junaid and Riaz. The two spinners I dealt with comfortably.

vgqBFGC.png

wvOqQPP.png

WABXDKv.png

Only I can go from 151/1 to 209 all out...:facepalm

cQX6OJF.png

Easy run chase, still searching for that elusive ODI century though, haven't had one for ages!

AIKRjiZ.png

MAdc7fM.png

Can't see myself chasing this down but you never know...

n0U3ghU.png

I actually facepalmed when Masakadza was run out, I was trying to steal a leg bye but for the ridiculous throwing accuracy of the wicky.

Can't see myself chasing this down but you never know...

n0U3ghU.png

I actually facepalmed when Masakadza was run out, I was trying to steal a leg bye but for the ridiculous throwing accuracy of the wicky.
What is it with you and century, always so close yet so far away...:mad...Get one in the chase...:thumbs

Difficulty :PRO??

Nice scorecard but I always like it being played to the full allotted overs....Score is awesome and a very well played innings as well of 212..

Yeah difficulty is "Pro" and you are right it is good to play full 50 overs but i play aggressive in initial overs. I just missed scoring a triple century in One Day(LA) :)

Users who are viewing this thread