NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
So the teams are out the match is on 5th July whom are you supporting? MCC or ROW XI?

10294344_10152445367803398_8081710831636966989_n.jpg

I had no idea KP was playing in this match. Do you know if these teams were picked by both Warne & Tendulkar personally?

I guess one was picked by MCC Chairman and one was picked by Shaun Pollock

They had better telecast this live :|

Yes its going to be telecasted on Skysports.

Hopefully they telecast it here too. Btw on paper, team Sachin looks far more dominant (assuming the match being an unlimited overs contest).

I do not know why but I am really excited for this. ICC should arrange more of these kind of matches. No T20's though. One ODI and one Test and we would have awesome time.

Wish the teams had Ponting Kumble Murali Hussey Kallis kind of players and not Sehwag Yuvraj Finch Read Best kind of players. We already see them

Same here. Infact there used to be a lot more not so many years ago. Like Asia v/s ROW / Africa. And who can forget when Australia dominated the ROW in both the ODI as well as Test series. #GoodOldDays .

Such a shame that these fixtures have to be cut out only to accommodate players who are busy all year round participating in different T20 leagues. :facepalm

I do not know why but I am really excited for this. ICC should arrange more of these kind of matches. No T20's though. One ODI and one Test and we would have awesome time.

Wish the teams had Ponting Kumble Murali Hussey Kallis kind of players and not Sehwag Yuvraj Finch Read Best kind of players. We already see them

Murali is in the list :)

Yes, it's Tino Best.

----------

BTW one of my school-mates living at Southampton managed to get the tickets for this game. :)

10410627_10202116812741303_7995112999014975570_n.jpg

Yes, it's Tino Best.
Can't understand the selection of Tino Best. I saw him playing in the farewell series of Sachin Tendulkar and his performances were not up to the mark.
But why is he chosen ahead of all fast bowlers ?

Tino Best's current ODI ranking is 71. Can't understand his selection at all...:noway

Users who are viewing this thread