NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
And Sehwag is cleaned up. It was a nice contest between him and Lee. Speeds have definitely dropped down. Just reaching 80 mph

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
TBH, they are all bowling pretty shit. Umar Gul looks so bad, I feel he won't even reach to the crease. Brett Lee is the only one who is bowling decently but again he is very low at pace.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
TBH, they are all bowling pretty shit. Umar Gul looks so bad, I feel he won't even reach to the crease. Brett Lee is the only one who is bowling decently but again he is very low at pace.

pretty sure they are on some kind of loose orders to leak a lot of runs

we'll probably see a lot of clean bowleds (is that a word?) as well

also, roughly timed dismissals so everyone gets a go

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Well that was on the cards. Pretty excited about Pietersen Yuvi now :D

----------

Thank you Tamim!

----------

fearsome tweak you Ajmal, you are spoiling the fun! Hoping for some Boom Boom action and a competitive total. Want to see Dravid Lara and Tendya bat

----------

Hahahah boom boom or boof boof :p Ajmal you ass!!

grkrama

National Board President
shit ajmal shouldnt have been included, brat is spoiling the fun of this match:noway

Sachin needs to take him off the attack.

KP fell to his own thing again he was playing him ajmal well, but missed it trying to show ajmal who is the boss after that staredown.

Last edited:

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
I wonder why mediocre players like Tamim and Best are included in the teams for this special occasion. It would have been better if the likes of Punter, Pigeon and Dada were involved imho.

lion100lion

International Coach
I wonder why mediocre players like Tamim and Best are included in the teams for this special occasion. It would have been better if the likes of Punter, Pigeon and Dada were involved imho.
That's true... Also the division of players into the 2 teams is also not understandable. While MCC has more retired players, ROW has players still playing.:spy

Users who are viewing this thread