.:Meet's AC09 Downloads-30 Batpack Released for IPL 4 MEGA PATCH:.

Which of my works you prefer the most?

• Total voters
Just to inform you guys, if you get any errors while installing, run the installer again or download again.

----------

and also be patient as IPL Rest.exe will take some time, so don't close it if it takes time to load files.

----------

black screen appear.....
Yeah, I figured that when we start a match, it appears.Anyways I'll find out the fix.

----------

To play the game, don't install IPL Rest.exe, I will release an update for a fix.

Meet can you compress it with 7zip found in mattw's cricket 07 thread and upload it in planet cricket itself. Please mate. It made my file which was 10 mb in rar format to 2 mbs in 7zip. So please mate.

Dude, I am trying my best to trace out the problem, I will release the fix as soon as I get the problem, I had to check each and every file to check if it have any problem, and also have to re-install the game many a times.So please have some patience dude.

----------

I seemed to have find the problem.

----------

Yay!Problem is solved.Preparing an installer now.

No, it'll be released later as other update, as bats are not ready.

----------

Checking done as well, you need to just wait till I upload it.:)

----------

10 minutes more.

----------

Update is up.:thumbs
Enjoy!

hey meet i could not find the password. you have said "Its same as the folder you are downloading with no space and all letters in uppercase" . i couldn't understand it
so just type the password

hey meet i could not find the password. You have said "its same as the folder you are downloading with no space and all letters in uppercase" . I couldn't understand it
so just type the password

finally got it no probs

I WAS JUST MESSING IT UP BY TYPING DLF FRONT

Users who are viewing this thread