.:Meet's AC09 Downloads-30 Batpack Released for IPL 4 MEGA PATCH:.

Which of my works you prefer the most?

• Total voters
Now i have downloaded from server 2,i have put a fresh copy of the game in E drive.Tell me the procedure to install.Do i need Big Editor?

The intro video is correct,logos are correct but when i start game,a black screen comes,roster is incorrect and kits are unchanged again:(

Use "Update 1.1" to fix it.

Post the roster files here-
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Games\Codemasters\Ashes Cricket 2009
You need to wait till the IPL Kits.exe finishes.

huh, you could have read the readme.

After iplrest finished,i got a image saying insttallation complete in 5 minutes but for kits its more than half an hour,the thing has dissaperaed and i have got no image whatsoever and my roster is there only

After iplrest finished,i got a image saying insttallation complete in 5 minutes but for kits its more than half an hour,the thing has dissaperaed and i have got no image whatsoever and my roster is there only
Sorry, I don't know whats the problem then.

Try installing the game in C drive and try.

ok i will re install the game in c and try but before that,i have downloaded update 1.1 too,i have original download too.so i should install the original first and then install the update?

Mate chuck it,i tried it in C drive also.The black screen error is gone in update 1.1 but roster and kits are as old.Its okay,i am not fortunate to play any IPL patch i guess,threw my Ashes 2009 DVD too.Great work indeed,nice intro video,love it.Thanks.Bye.

Meet, what else this contains apart from the intro video and that start screen?

Users who are viewing this thread