.:Meet's AC09 Downloads-30 Batpack Released for IPL 4 MEGA PATCH:.

Which of my works you prefer the most?

• Total voters
by the way user 2010
can you just send me your bat pack which you are currently using in the game
Are you nuts? I've seen this in so many different threads, I think. Meet and Zaxotes are working on IPL batpack, when they're done, you will get it. I myself don't have anything at the moment.

ok im sorry
i would like to make some bats for the forum.
but i tried arjinds tutorial but it isn't enough for me to create a bat because i haven't used such software constantly
do you have any tutorial brief to use the cs3 plus making bats spec

Meet can you post the download in mediafire. The thing is I am now in Bangladesh and the internet speed is slow.

Last edited:
Got it atlast, mate. The cafe here was the worst. So i downloaded it via file fetcher with opera mini. Will install after some days, as it's for my friend. Thanks very much mate.:):)

No, it'll be released later as other update, as bats are not ready.

----------

Checking done as well, you need to just wait till I upload it.:)

----------

10 minutes more.

----------

Update is up.:thumbs
Enjoy!

Got it atlast, mate. The cafe here was the worst. So i downloaded it via file fetcher with opera mini. Will install after some days, as it's for my friend. Thanks very much mate.:):)

what is the password just type it i dont get it

Dude, I am trying my best to trace out the problem, I will release the fix as soon as I get the problem, I had to check each and every file to check if it have any problem, and also have to re-install the game many a times.So please have some patience dude.

----------

I seemed to have find the problem.

----------

Yay!Problem is solved.Preparing an installer now.

i still dont get the password just type it in but 1 thing will it work for windows 7

i still dont get the password just type it in but 1 thing will it work for windows 7
Its same as the folder you are downloading with no space and all letters in uppercase.

So, it should be -

IPL4MEGAPATCH

Of course, it doesn't matter which OS it is as long as your game runs fine.

What? Why you need that now? Also, you can copy it from you disc onto your drive.

Users who are viewing this thread