Mehkars Face Download Thread (Ashwell Prince's Face to be released SEE the ScreeniE)

Do u like my faces?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaurav have u solved SMSN (Mohsin's)Face.......If u have made please post screenie
he is asking me on Yahoo Messenger Please reply soon
Cheers

Mehkar why don't you have a go at SMSN's face? He was the one who sent you the request.

hondeyho said:
Mehkar why don't you have a go at SMSN's face? He was the one who sent you the request.

hi Hondeyho
Good to see u posting in my thread. Yes He requested me too make his face but Im Bit Busy in my exams I ll free on 10 th of May and gaurav told me that he ll make his face.
Cheers

punk sk8r said:
yh my names Mohsin
Thats nice
cheers

Cricketer2004 said:
hey mehkar.....hows ur exam going?
Hello Adnan!
My exams R going Nice and I ll free on 10th May
Cheers

hey mehkar ,

great work man. u are a great face maker.:cheers .also good to hear that your exams will be over on 10th .will u please make West Indies player faces after the exams??

Best of Luck for your exams:cheers

Nice work Mehkar, perhaps try some new international players faces like Dale Steyn and Ali Cook etc..

gamerkid22 said:
hey mehkar ,

great work man. u are a great face maker.:cheers .also good to hear that your exams will be over on 10th .will u please make West Indies player faces after the exams??

Best of Luck for your exams:cheers

Thankx For appreciating my friend....... yes I ll make westindian Faces After my exams But Ist I want o Make s. African Faces ......so plz wait and post some pics of westindain plzyers too
cheers

Drewska said:
Nice work Mehkar, perhaps try some new international players faces like Dale Steyn and Ali Cook etc..

Thankx drew... Ok i ll start them soon
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread