Mehkars Face Download Thread (Ashwell Prince's Face to be released SEE the ScreeniE)

Do u like my faces?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankx Mate Today I"m Releasing J. Kallis Face......keep posting guyz
Cheers

:happy Hey Guyz!
:cheers
I'm releasing J. Kallis Face.... Hope U ll like it........See the screenie in Fshed...Soon u ll see it in Oedit.......
Guyz Please post ur comments and soon Im Releasing Other S. African Faces.
Please try to find some S. African Pics. And Thankx For Appreciating. And Guyz please tell Can I release Nights Face.
Cheers (MHC)

Attachments

• 132a359434471f3cfb559872e2beb356.zip
    171.2 KB · Views: 15
  • kallis.JPG
    749.3 KB · Views: 151
Mehkar to save you the trouble I've taken a screenshot of Kallis in O-Edit

It looks very good I have to say well done.

Attachments

• Kallis.PNG
    Kallis.PNG
    7.6 KB · Views: 121
Kallis Face looks cool....Yet again good work from u Mekhar.....

Cheers!!!

is there any differences between the one made and teh one already in the game, cos i cant see any differences

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 103
I also feel the same, Boucher, Pollock, Smith, Kallis, Boje, Ntini, Gibbs from EA are good enough they do not require further editing.
So Mehkar why don't you make the other South African faces such as Kemp, Steyn, Nel, Prince, AB de Villiers, Boeta Dippenaar, Andrew Hall, Jacques Rudolph, Hashim Amla and some other ODI players.

rjey said:
is there any differences between the one made and teh one already in the game, cos i cant see any differences
Maybe he used blur on the same image and releasing it as a new one. :p

gaurav_indian said:
Maybe he used blur on the same image and releasing it as a new one. :p

did you do his mehka because i noticed this also wih McGrath and Pollock's as they look the same exept their face is a little bit brighter :confused:

hey guyz Thankx for comments so tell me which face do u want.........Waiting for reply
cheers

mehkar said:
hey guyz Thankx for comments so tell me which face do u want.........Waiting for reply
cheers

Just to clarify this,do you just type in that all the time.The latest concern from the members is that the faces that you made lately arent exactly different from the EA faces.Sorry if Im sounding rude,but wouldnt it be a better idea if you attempted the faces not made already by EA.Cheers.

Sid.

saurabh2185 said:
I also feel the same, Boucher, Pollock, Smith, Kallis, Boje, Ntini, Gibbs from EA are good enough they do not require further editing.
So Mehkar why don't you make the other South African faces such as Kemp, Steyn, Nel, Prince, AB de Villiers, Boeta Dippenaar, Andrew Hall, Jacques Rudolph, Hashim Amla and some other ODI players.

Im agree mate I have to make some new Faces...... Can I make A. Nels Face
cheers

sid_19840 said:
Just to clarify this,do you just type in that all the time.The latest concern from the members is that the faces that you made lately arent exactly different from the EA faces.Sorry if Im sounding rude,but wouldnt it be a better idea if you attempted the faces not made already by EA.Cheers.

Sid.

Hi Sid!
Check the faces which I have made like Sharathu, Nights They r not in the game and other faces like Lee?s, Pollock?s etc ... Yes They r good in good in game but The faces Which I have made are just different like Lee's Eyes, Pollock?s hairs etc. Ok leave it. And stop this topic forever...
I?m starting new faces: -
So soon I?ll Make A. Nel's Face? And hope you will see good New faces soon.
Cheers
And Guys Please posts some Pictures of new Players, which you want to see in game.
Cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread