Melbourne Bitters Official Thread

rickyp said:
well you didnt,

its pre season monty, ive gotta give everyone a good go before i can finalize the one day and test squads. You have proved yourself in the short form of the game and i want to see if jarryd can do the same.

Duffy another not out, either go out or leave!

okay
cheers for therun mate

thanks brad, ill work out the team for the next game tomorrow morning or tonight, depends when the other games are done.

Sid, you should still hold a low order batting position with a strike rate like that

rickyp said:
thanks brad, ill work out the team for the next game tomorrow morning or tonight, depends when the other games are done.

Sid, you should still hold a low order batting position with a strike rate like that
Cheers for that but probably not so low down the order as the simulator will force my score to something like 40 off 60 balls. Better utilise me being a pure bat at maybe 5th or 6th position. I think it went very well in today's match.

well we will see in the up and coming season,

can everyone post there views on the 18 player squad issue in the thread labelled 'important'

we could do with some larger squads. The Warriors lost today, were equal 1st again!

i would really love to join
call me
bmcullum
right hand batsman ( 1-4)
right arm fast
batting average 32 bowling 22

rickyp said:
soz mate no room

Mark,dont you think that you shd get the recruiting idea(offering trials to player's) going,so that it doesnt hamper the interest of those who are willing to join.

well since we are making new teams at the end of this season i dont see the point in trailing players

ok everyone, ive worked out a way that all 15 players will be fairly involved

im gonna have a starting one day and first class team
every player on our list will be involved in at least 1 of them. The team used in the current match will be the one day team, so since everyone has had a go you will be able to see, soz jarryd but your langer for now

duffarama said:
Good thing is that your team hasn't pulled us up for plaigarism.
We prefer to humiliate you on the grounds. Our loss to you was but an effort to boost your ego so we could shoot you down greater.

Well, actually your post on the PC rockers (was it?) line up thread reminded me of something I had posted earlier. :)

Users who are viewing this thread