Merry Christmas Planet Cricket!

I did not know anyone besides Americans and a few Canadians celebrated Thanksgiving. Its one of my favorite holidays, just food, football and sleep :)

Besy Buy sucked on black friday, Fry's on the other hand was amazing! I got a 1 TB portabl HD for 70 bucks!

Holy cow! 1TB portable for $70 bucks? Thats awesome. What brand was it? Western Digital? or Seagate? I have been looking for a 1TB portable to build my DVR with Windows 7 Media Center.

Not sure if I'll be going to the cricket on Boxing Day this year.

Usually we just have a barbie, invite some people over. and have bash :D

Last year we did in traditionally :| t'was horrible :p

Christmas during the winter, couldn't think of anything worse tbh.

Christmas during the winter, couldn't think of anything worse tbh.

Lol, I find it hard to imagine a hot Christmas, would ruin it for me. Just a matter of where you grow up. To me the winter/snow is one of the best parts about Christmas. Then again winter is my favorite season :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't think of anything worse? Christmas is supposed to be in winter! Although pathetic fallacy would tell you that it should be in the summer :p. I don't have any traditions for christmas, it's just me and my mum celebrating it. Usually it goes badly and ends up with her being ill.

When I was young and we lived back in the uk, we used to go back over to my grandparents house on christmas eve and stay for christmas day, the presents would all have raffle tickets on them and then the other half's would get put in a hat. Then we would go round the room and each person would pick a ticket out, and then the person's who's present it was would open it. It beat the standard going round in a circle stuff, add some variation. And I loved doing it and setting it up ;)

holdenator added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

Lol, I find it hard to imagine a hot Christmas, would ruin it for me. Just a matter of where you grow up. To me the winter/snow is one of the best parts about Christmas. Then again winter is my favorite month :)

Winter is a season :p

It will sound odd, but Chirstmas is widely celebrated throughout India, with much grandeur. Don't know how, but it has actually become a festival for all..from Hindus and Muslims to the Christians. 25th December is a national holiday here, and every person, irrespective of their religion enjoy the day along with the Christians. You wouldn't be able to find many differences between an Indian city and an European one during Christmas.

Oh well, as for this Christmas, I'll be getting hoards of gifts from my parents and all like every year. And apart from that, I have plans of buying a new video camera. :D

Last edited:
I like Christmas down under, but I suppose you can't match a white Christmas for tradition.

Christmas was cool for me until I found out I was Hindu and Father Christmas doesn't exist.

Nevertheless, I'll probably get some family coming over, which doesn't excite me too much. I find it hard to get into festive spirits, whatever the occasion. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Grinch.

For me it'll be late to bed on Chrimbo Eve, and up at 7 am on Christmas morning and i'll wake up the house with me giving someone a Christmas presant in a beating on FIFA 10 :p

Users who are viewing this thread