Mickey Arthur Resigns

Not sure about that. I am pretty much sure Kirsten will be with us (India) for the World Cup 2011 (and maybe for more time beyond if we do decently in the WC). Its just one year to go and we wont want to change a coach at this moment and considering Kirsten's relationship with the Indian players and India, I doubt if he would want to leave Indian coaching now (his bringing in of Eric Simmons states that he is quite keen in working more on India's cricket).

My bad I meant to wirte will not . Gary will eventually return to SA, he has made ot known on a few occasions that its tough leaving his young family in cape town while he is in india.

I liked Arthur, but this is a step in the right direction. I never felt Arthur was all that committed, and this gives Keppler Wessel's his well deserved chance.

I think Graham Ford will be back at the helm of affairs :clap

Didn't Ford turn down the indian job because he doesn't want to travel because of family commitments??

Graham wouldn't be bad , he had a terrific record as SA coach before he met aus in one series which cost him his job.

Anyway the iterim selection commitee is corrie van zyl,gerald mayola and kepler wessels.

Didn't Ford turn down the indian job because he doesn't want to travel because of family commitments??

Yes. And given the fact that he's even quit Kent (:() last year citing personal reasons means he's gotta be a bit rusty at home in SA. Nonetheless, he will be the best coach, apart from Mr.Duncan Fletcher and Mr.Tom Moody.

Mr.Duncan & Mr.Graeme might have a similar breakdown a few years down the line because both are extremely dominating and want things to go their way.

Mr.Moody might be a good choice. He is a bit of a John Wright kinda coach, who doesn't try to have it his way at all times. He gives in at times and commands a lot of respect.

Yes. And given the fact that he's even quit Kent (:() last year citing personal reasons means he's gotta be a bit rusty at home in SA. Nonetheless, he will be the best coach, apart from Mr.Duncan Fletcher and Mr.Tom Moody.

Mr.Duncan & Mr.Graeme might have a similar breakdown a few years down the line because both are extremely dominating and want things to go their way.

Mr.Moody might be a good choice. He is a bit of a John Wright kinda coach, who doesn't try to have it his way at all times. He gives in at times and commands a lot of respect.

Ford has been coaching the dolphins. They just sneaked into the pro40 final. Only won 3 of their group games but beat the top side in the semi's. Playing the final on friday against the warriors.

Users who are viewing this thread