New Zealand coaching situation - Greatbatch steps in as NZ coach

Ari

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Lehmann is popular choice by a few of the blackcaps it seems. I am very doubtful it is Greatbatch if it was it would have been confirmed awhile ago not just a few days out from a series starting. Arthur's name keeps coming back as well the whole coach thing has only suddenly started up since he quit his job.

So as far as i'm concerned it's going to be one of those 3.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Lehmann was a good tactician for us so I could see him going well in the coaching seat. He will definitely have the respect of the players and he can help out in the batting department.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
I heard at pretty much 4:00 that Lehmann is pretty much certain to be the man named. It's good to hear him say he'd love to coach the Blackcaps and the young talent coming through excites him, but I'm pretty sure he said the excat same thing about England 12 months ago haha.

nz0003

International Cricketer
I will cream if Lehmann gets the job, top bloke, has an awesome cricketing mind, gun all round.

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
That is a hideous suit :laugh

[YOUTUBE]
[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

irottev

School Cricketer
Gilchrist just said on commentary it's just a rumour, he'd talked to Lehmann. Conflicting stories.

nz0003

International Cricketer
Gilly said he spoke to Lehmann today and said there's no truth to the rumour that he's going to coach us.

nz0003 added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

Beaten >.<

Users who are viewing this thread