Mitchell Johnson or James Anderson?

Who is a better bowler now?

• Total voters

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Anderson easily, but i ignore these sorts of polls as its not based on talent.

P

pcfan123

and every Oz is saying MJ . this also in :

sky is blue

water is wet

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
That's why your face is stupid.

You can't argue with Johnson's return but as far as skill goes, I would take Anderson. On the other hand, if I wanted a bowler who would pitch it short and wide inducing batsmen into bad shots then Johnson would be the man for it.

P

pcfan123

or if you want someone to put in a freak show as the man with a horse face,

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Lol, of course every Englishman is saying Anderson.

I don't really like either of them but if I was a captain I would want Johnson in my team.

Mitchell Johnson has put in two very good series against South Africa, whereas Anderson has played about seven test matches against the Windies over the last six months.

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
Anderson is the better bowler, IMO, but Johnson has this uncanny knack of being able to pick up wickets with bad balls, sometimes terrible balls. Balls outside off that are 'unplayable', because they are unreachable! Lots of batsmen go at his deliveries because they look like juicy half volley's outside off stump, and get the edge through to the slips. Anderson's swing bowling is better than Johnson's bowling, swinging or not. Somehow though, Johnson keeps getting wickets even if he is bowling tripe.

and got an IPL Contract.....Both of which Mitch Coudnt

OHK BUT no IPl Contract!!!!

You are a tweaking idiot. Of course, I didn't know that a bowler is better than another because he got an IPL contract. Johnson, Clarke and co took time off the IPL and decided against contracts to gear up for the Twenty20 World Cup and Ashes series.

Users who are viewing this thread