Moments of the Year?

Guys your drifting away a little bit here; 'Moments' of the year is exactly that, so things like Ponting's and Yousef's extraordinary year aren't what I was exactly looking for because they aren't 'moments'. If your going to mention Yousef's run-scoring, then mention one of his innings or something like that.

And i'll add Colly's 200 to my list as well. :)

evertonfan said:
Guys your drifting away a little bit here; 'Moments' of the year is exactly that, so things like Ponting's and Yousef's extraordinary year aren't what I was exactly looking for because they aren't 'moments'. If your going to mention Yousef's run-scoring, then mention one of his innings or something like that.

And i'll add Colly's 200 to my list as well. :)

I agree, but punter and yousufs form has been extrodinary...so well worth a mention or two :p

I know, but an entire year isn't a moment, wheras Ponting's two hundreds in his 100th Test and Yousef's 200 at Lords are.

my list:
Harmison and Monty at Old Trafford v Pakistan
Yousuf's record
Colly's 200
Gayle's batting throughout the champ trophy
Taylor's hattrick against Australia @ champ trophy

what you guys think of that????

I would say the fifth and final day of the third test against Pakistan at Headingley. That was a fantastic day for the weather, and Monty Panesar and Sajid Mahmood cleaned up the Pakistani's batting line up to win shortly after lunch. Heaven of test cricket. :cool:

England losing test after having made 551.

and another one Flintoff being made capitan.

Mohammad Yousuf breaking A 30 Year Record Sir Viv Richards. 1700 Runs in a calander year. 9 Centuries!!

The 5th day at the Adelaide Oval in the 2nd Ashes test... That has "Wow!" all over it.

Andrew G said:
The 5th day at the Adelaide Oval in the 2nd Ashes test... That has "Wow!" all over it.

If you're an Aussie, as an Englishmen it's more "Ow!"

Just to add another from yesterday's play...

Collingwood's catch to dismiss Hayden, One of the best catches I have seen this year. He sprints with the ball over his shoulder, tries to knock his cap off (and fails), then dives almost full stretch and manages to cling onto the ball. Great stuff even from an Australian point of view.

Users who are viewing this thread