Moments of the Year?

That's from last year Zorax...

Still, the Brett Lee schoolboy error is hilarious; Saw it on Soccer AM ages ago.

I think another highlight has to be the Somerset 20/20 innings with Justin Langer, what a player, what a game, and what a team in 20/20 format.

What a game? It was hardly that as Glocs were bowled out for peanuts and the match didn't reach the full 40 overs.

Ryan ten Doeschate's performance for the Netherlands against Canada. 6/20 and 259 not out. Will (probably) sadly be ignored by most of you.

Well given that we don't get to see the game and I only found out about it in a brief report in a News thread has something to do with it Andrew. You can hardly blame me for that.

What a game?

I was just thinking about Somerset's innings, in particular Cam Whites and Langers innings, awesome!!!

andrew_nixon said:
Ryan ten Doeschate's performance for the Netherlands against Canada. 6/20 and 259 not out. Will (probably) sadly be ignored by most of you.

Definitely deserves a mention as thats quite a feat that we won't see very often.

andrew_nixon said:

I noticed that actually, well done to him, Hemp got a century too

andrew_nixon said:

I'm intrigued to find out where you were able to watch it? Please do let me know, thank you.

In all fairness, it doesn't really matter whether he watched it or not, it's still a moment.

evertonfan said:
In all fairness, it doesn't really matter whether he watched it or not, it's still a moment.

Where did I say it mattered? I was asking if there is actually somewhere where it's possible to watch the minnow cricket. The more cricket the better!

Although if I was to comment, I might say something to do with his comment about us ignoring a moment that we would never get to see :p ;)

Users who are viewing this thread