Most hours played?

I would probably be nominated for the least number of hours: 26 right now on the record :)
It's more than a day, which is commendable in its own right.

But then again I've got more time than that on a single character on Diablo 3 :lol

Oh my ,I never gave attention to this, most of the time i spent is from the 40+ test matches(full) i had played. But i don't want to disclose some cheeky info behind this after this much hype, only HBK619 knows i think:D. Again thanks to BAS for giving this wonderful game. Blame @Ross:p

240+ hour's and would be more but only online mainly t10/t20 if free time but mainly quick t5 for an hour and a half.

Last edited:
439 hours for me on steam,about 150 hours on xbox also.
I wish I could nominate mrs arrow and the little arrows for a prize for there patience with me at times.
Fortunately the understand my love for cricket and cricket games.

439 hours for me on steam,about 150 hours on xbox also.
I wish I could nominate mrs arrow and the little arrows for a prize for there patience with me at times.
Fortunately the understand my love for cricket and cricket games.
Wish everyone is as lucky as you..:D:D

I have racked up 113 hrs to date ( approx 10 hrs a week?!)- not bad getting this much game time in considering I have a busy job and I'm married with young kids. I suppose it Shows how much I enjoy this game and it really is considerable value for money. I've hardly played any other games in my origin/ steam account since DBC release but it really is a nice way to relax playing a sport I love.

I have racked up 113 hrs to date ( approx 10 hrs a week?!)- not bad getting this much game time in considering I have a busy job and I'm married with young kids. I suppose it Shows how much I enjoy this game and it really is considerable value for money. I've hardly played any other games in my origin/ steam account since DBC release but it really is a nice way to relax playing a sport I love.
+1

134 hours on steam and about the same on PS3, how the hell does someone get 624.

PS I played about 12 to 15 hours a week at the moment as I got a PS4 just 2 weeks ago, PS4 version Ross.

To Ross enjoy the AFL final today.

Just around 86 hours on PC. Remembered that I played only around 17 hours before patch 2! :p 2 & 2.5 got me very addictive.

Haha, wow... 624 hours. If you say a month is 30 days then there is 720 hours in a month. So this guy has literally almost played for an entire month. And it's only the third month anniversary so he's played a third of the amount of time that the game has been released. He definitely deserves a price for that. Classic. :clap

Also, (and yes I know I'm geeking out a bit here) but you could also say that if he sleeps 8 hours a day then that means of the 3 months the game has been released he had 1440 available hours that he could have played. So almost half of his waking hours have been dedicated to playing. I wish I had this guy's life. :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread