Most hours played?

240+ hour's and would be more but only online mainly t10/t20 if free time but mainly quick t5 for an hour and a half.

*Guessed but just checked now 310 hour's,considering only play on/off when free-time online and quick t5's or if have time t10/t20.

Those are some mind boggling numbers there. How in the world do these guys get so much time?

Those are some mind boggling numbers there. How in the world do these guys get so much time?

Really good question..I can say for myself, I bought the game on Pre Order on both Steam & PS3, and since then I didn't find any reason not to play it. Yes, I try to play every night, even if it means playing for just 30 Minutes..Its passion, not addiction..:D:D

120+ hours i suppose

I have 30 hours and I was thinking wow - I've played a lot....

I don't think I can spend 20 times that amount. 600 hours is insane. Unless they just leave their game on on a dedicated PC and get that #.

I have other things that need my attention so I'm happy with the hours I've put in.

What the....

I probably have played 10-12 hours so far, at most...

But if i want to be technical and start counting the hours i spent on CA.....hmm

I think some console guys would have more hours than this, but then again they have had 2 extra months.

For PS3, as a rough guide we can go by the number of matches played. (Although of course this does not include career)

Most I have seen is @chaman82 with almost 700, I am guessing they would either be T10 or T20, so he must have a minimum of at least 700 hours, but considering he has played many T20's and longer formats I would say he has passed the 1000 hours mark.

And Chaman82 is also a PC player, so my bet would be he would have the highest number of hours playing DBC easily.

I think some console guys would have more hours than this, but then again they have had 2 extra months.

For PS3, as a rough guide we can go by the number of matches played. (Although of course this does not include career)

Most I have seen is @chaman82 with almost 700, I am guessing they would either be T10 or T20, so he must have a minimum of at least 700 hours, but considering he has played many T20's and longer formats I would say he has passed the 1000 hours mark.

And Chaman82 is also a PC player, so my bet would be he would have the highest number of hours playing DBC easily.

@chaman82 He is an Icon...an Immortal DBC14 player...

Users who are viewing this thread