Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kuttakumar

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Here we can discuss anything about Moto GP.

When shall Gibernau (sorry if the spelling is wrong) have good fortune?

He never will because when Sete is in a good race posision he falls off usually. Rossi also once said that Gibbernau will never win another MotoGP race in his carreer, which is a little cocky, but they way Gibbernau handles that Ducati it seems likely. In hos whole carreer he only has 8 victories, and he is 33 so he doesnt have much left in him and he for sure wont be winning a title with the likes of Rossi, Melandri, Capirossi, Hayden to name a few of the likely front runners this year.

Danny Pedrossa is looking very competative as a Rookie. I think next year he might be a contender for rider's championship. o you guys agree with me????

Stoner is doing an awesome job unlike all the other guys who are running the big money manufacturer teams he is in a "satellite" team with much lower budget and parts but is able to match it with them.

Rossi has put a curse on Gibbernau ever since he said that, gibbernau has struggled and when it looks like he will finally win, something happens to stop him.

AusRule said:
Casey Stoner done very well i thought last race

Yup. Stoner done well in last race. After a long time, an Aussie rider worth watching.

By the way, how do u like my poll?

Gibernau is Spanish. Therefore, he is apt to choke when it matters (Raul at WC 2002). I hate to say it, but its true.

The championship is blown wide open now after Stoner won his fourth successive race today in Germany. But it was Pedrosa's crash that caused it and Rossi who finished second now leads the championship. Expect Dani to comeback strongly in the next race though.

Cmon stoner

Shows just how good Stoner is when they can put melandri on the same bike an he cant even make the top 10 half the time.

Cmon stoner

Shows just how good Stoner is when they can put melandri on the same bike an he cant even make the top 10 half the time.

If only that were true, the Ducati is one of the better machines out there, Melandri is just going through a really bad patch at the moment.

Ducati has no where near the speed advantage it had last year.
Down the straights other bikes are now able to hang in stoners draft an even attempt to overtake.
Last year they couldnt even stay in his draft it was so quick.

Also If the Ducati is so good why was Capirossi struggling last year an why arent the smaller teams running Ducati able to constantly get into the top 5s atleast.

Dont under estimate stoners ability bet he could jump on any other bike(except kawasaki) an be up the front still

I am not saying anything against Stoner's ability. Although I do believe between the two, Pedrosa is the better rider, having done better when both of them were in the 250s. Also I strongly believe this is Dani's year.

dont forget Pedrosa was riding a fully sponsored factory bike

Stoner was in a smaller team not a full factory sponsored ride.

Users who are viewing this thread