Multiplayer match-up thread - fancy a game?

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
PS 3 is full of quitters looks like. Beating the hell out of them and then they quit

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
It's too easy to bowl them. The last guy just started every ball outside off and turned it into a leg stump yorker. Too far across to hit through the leg side so I was very limited in the shots I could play. When I started lofting it over midwicket he quit ;)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Most amazing match ever!
Got humped batting by a series of very fast yorkers. 8 of my 10 wickets bowled/lbw to Lee/Johnson at 95+ mph.
Bowled out for 38 which fits in quite well with my lack of batting ability in AC09...
Then bowled good length swing and seam and had him 6/5 before bowling him out for 32. :p
Opponent was pmj2008 who probably expected me to quit after only scoring 38 in my innings. :D

Attachments

• df2e.jpg
    df2e.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 32

jaraarrow

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game

I have created a 10 over game on xbox if anyone is interested?

P

pcfan123

Anyone fancy a game in about an hour on ps3? PM me here or message me on psn if I already have you added.

unranked 2020

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
@Jarrarrow! I wish you would be on PS3 mate :) With a custom fielding Off. It would be an exciting match. My Batting has been improved a lot in IC 10. I am hitting sixes all over the parrkkkkkk....

jaraarrow

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
shotgun

I have just played a great game with someone called shotgun on xbox.With 6 needed of the last ball he hit one and the game was drawn.

Travis

School Cricketer
whos up for a game? doesnt have to be now can be when we are both online togather... add my psn "travnnay" on ps3.. say ur from pc2010 ill add you and take it from there... let the winner be a grinner :)

St0ney

Club Captain
Not a single player is online to play me how poor is that. :(

Users who are viewing this thread