Multiplayer match-up thread - fancy a game?

P

pcfan123

anyone up for a game tonight in a few hours? with a mic preferably

St0ney

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
OK this game is crap online disconnections all the time and crappy lag, Ashes 09 wasnt as bad as this wtf have they done wrong.

D

Dutch

OK this game is crap online disconnections all the time and crappy lag, Ashes 09 wasnt as bad as this wtf have they done wrong.

Mmmm, thats bad news. I hope it is just teething problems!:(

St0ney

Club Captain
I managed to complete a 5 over game ,but wouldnt bother with a 20/20 you have no chance of finishing it ive tried 3 times now all disconnects.

Wee Cooper

School Cricketer
So far I've had 66% complete 33% lost connection to host. I've taken to unplugging the cordless house phone just in case the signal interferes with my wifi. Can't be too careful.

I'm hoping my game with Virender tonight completes ok.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
So far I've had 66% complete 33% lost connection to host. I've taken to unplugging the cordless house phone just in case the signal interferes with my wifi. Can't be too careful.

I'm hoping my game with Virender tonight completes ok.
I think that's a bit extreme :p

If anything is going to interfere with your WiFi signal, it would be the microwave (especially on the older routers I think).

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Folks, how do you figure out whom you are playing online in a ranked game? I mean when you browse and look for an online game, the online lobby simply lists the games along with Sportsmanship rating of the opponent but not the PSN ID. So how do you set up a ranked game against a particular opponent coz if you join a wrong game (against someone else) you won't be able to quit as that would impact your Sportsmanship rating. Let me know how are you guys setting up ranked online games with your friends as I haven't been able to figure it out.

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I managed to complete a 5 over game ,but wouldnt bother with a 20/20 you have no chance of finishing it ive tried 3 times now all disconnects.

I've had connection lost in more than 12 games.
Codies says that "it is to do with Microsoft as XBOX Live is their service". "Microsoft says it is no fault of XBOX Live as you are able to play all the other games without any problem, so you should check it up with
Codemasters".

Wee Cooper

School Cricketer
Believe it or not, when someone phones me it seems to lock up Live for a few secs. I have a sneaky suspicion I need to buy a new phone. Not long but enough to bugger up a game of MW2 and send me back to the menus. IC10 is ropey enough online without giving it any help.

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Believe it or not, when someone phones me it seems to lock up Live for a few secs. I have a sneaky suspicion I need to buy a new phone. Not long but enough to bugger up a game of MW2 and send me back to the menus. IC10 is ropey enough online without giving it any help.

I guess I have got my problem solved now, a friend told me that storing the game on a flash drives gives that sort of a problem. I've removed it from the flash drive now. Wanna test the game anyone up for a game? (XBOX)

P

pcfan123

Free in the next 30 minutes for a long time. Anyone on Ps3 with a mic care for some action?

inzii

School Cricketer
Free in the next 30 minutes for a long time. Anyone on Ps3 with a mic care for some action?

Mark, I'd like to play a game with you but i don't have a mic. We'll do a 10 over ODI if that's okay with you.

P

pcfan123

hm ok, Ill be on in about 20 minutes. Add me on PSN if you have not already , LeftArmFast

Users who are viewing this thread