Status
Not open for further replies.

jaraarrow

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
quitter

Hamzahassan who posts on these forums quit as soon as i bowled him out for 33 runs,he was only chasing 53 to win.:laugh:laugh.
What a loser.
90 per cent of the players who play this game are either quitters or scared to play a real player.:D

Last edited:

hamzahassan14

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Jararrow
it was my system hanged due to jerk of light and i had to restart it...believe it or not i am telling truth....

hamzahassan14

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
well if u were livinig in a country like Pakistan u can predict anything here as bundle of problems accompanying us...well i am delighted to c that u call urself real player...very strange...:):laugh

jaraarrow

International Coach
Hamza

well if u were livinig in a country like Pakistan u can predict anything here as bundle of problems accompanying us...well i am delighted to c that u call urself real player...very strange...:):laugh

You have just waisted 1 and a half hours of my life with that game u waste of space,can you not take defeat like a real man?
You try to tell me that you lost connectiuon as soon as your last wicket fell,you are pathetic,no wonder no one bothers playing this game anymore with useless scumbags like you playing it.

hamzahassan14

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
just shut up and do whatever u can...i said earlier believe or not...:clap if no one bothers than go on complain on BBC and world wide media and do whatever u can....::rtfl

jaraarrow

International Coach
Scum

just shut up and do whatever u can...i said earlier believe or not...:clap if no one bothers than go on complain on BBC and world wide media and do whatever u can....::rtfl
Go and have a game with a beginner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread