• No

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • Maby

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
What do you mean substandard wickets?

All the aussies, eng, nz pace bowlers bowling on pace friendly seaming wickets are very good wickets now?

What about the ICC finding that says some aussi bowlers bend there arm as much as 13 degrees? More than murali does?

You people just cannot take it that there is a bowler from some other part of the world that is actually better than what ever you have or had?

Just Grow up, you people are living in the dark ages?. :happy

Don?t believe me? Read this on cric info?
http://content.cricinfo.com/ci/content/story/141674.html

Last edited:
Why do you want to lock a thread when you hear arguments against your??

I am pointing out fact to people that blatantly condemn others for no apparent reason than their own ignores...

i dont think there is any comparison between murali and warne because warne always has the support of great bowlers like Macgrath and Gillespi who share the burden of bowling with him while this is not the case with Murali as he always lacks support at other end. But still comparison can be made depending on how indians have played both. I think everyone knows that.
But no one can ignore the ball of century from warne and controversies revolving around both great spin wizards of the history. To avoid a contradiction i will say both are best.

aussie1st said:
Warne for sure. Murali has got 100 of his wickets against minnows

It doesnt matter,

He played againts minnows he bowled well he took wickets,

Warne is a big fat drug lord

angryangy said:
lock thread please mods, begun this flame war has.

It is about time we stand againts the mighty aussies,

They are getting their arse kicked by England.

I would love to see people making threads and bashing the aussies :D

Warne is by far the better bowler he plays most his matches on wickets kinder to the pace bowlers plus he has people like glenn mcgrath and brett lee stealing wickets of him up the other end.

Murali will definantly end up with more wickets than warne because he has no one else stealing wickets of him,he plays on spin friendly wickets and he plays the minow teams alot more than the aussies.
Murali has been cleared to not be a chucker most the time its only when he bowls a certain delivery that he chucks it.

So when he was tested he just kept bowling his normal deliveries and was found to be ok.For some reason the ICC are not allowed to tell him to bowl that delivery so they can check it????
So why even bother testing him.

Murali can't help it if heplays on helpful pitches, and against minnows. It is not him who selects whom he wants to bowl to or on which pitch. Warne is useless anyways on dustbowls anyway, so its no point. If Murali culd choose whom he could bowl against he'd probably select India or Austrailia all the time. He is also lethal in ODIs. If I remeber correctly, Warne wasn't as good(from what I saw of him) in ODIs. if the ICC still thinks hes chucking why not ban him? Its not like hes the lord of the world or anything. His bowling action was cleared, and he bowls ok.

murali gets all his wickets agaisnt crap sides aka zimabawe etc! warne has like 6 murali 100+

langerrox said:
murali gets all his wickets agaisnt crap sides aka zimabawe etc! warne has like 6 murali 100+
Like I said, he doesn't choose to bowl against them. I could take wickets against those guys!

squiz said:
Murali has an average of about 35 in India, what's your point? India are a good spin playing nation...
Exactly. You can't say he has been assisted by dustbowls.
Besides, Warne never got to bowl against Australia, and was out for India's tour of Australia(where he would have got hammered)

Well Australia are one of the worst spin playing nations so I don't think Warne missed out on much, except for an average booster. I don't understand your reasoning on the dustbowls. Murali plays against teams (not just India) in Sri Lanka...So Warne not being able to excel in India against the worlds best spin playing nation means he is not assisted at all on dustbowls, great common sense there...

Comeon guys , this is going no where .

Its just pointing fingures at eachother, there would be no end to it.

;)

He's being totally clueless to the fact that dustbowls help spin bowlers! That's all I'm saying about this issue...

Users who are viewing this thread