My order has been shipped !! :)

Nope, connected last night with a guy in Cali, tried today with 2 UK guys and same AC09 bs.

Well I hope we can connect, and Kabooka and Captain OZ. That is why I am going through this whole malarkey!

My order got shipped today. Why couldn't they do that with the pre-order version!?!? :mad:

so how did you go...scores, review etc?

Yea, bad signs from that match.

I posted a bit in the Online Play thread but Ill do a recap.

Its way too easy to use the loft button, Thanda scored 207 and I chased it down in 17 odd overs. Once the batsmen are set you can hit sixes and boundaries at will pretty much (using Action Cam).

I then played against someone of a lower skill level and scored 270 :facepalm. I was even trying not to loft too much.

Spinners are useless once again and the bat once again rapes ball

Mark added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Might have to resort to no HUD with respectable PC members to get realistic matches, that or a patch is severely needed for online play.

Also the animation fluidity is beyond awful. When bowling in the broadcast cam online, every thing is jerky and spastic.

That's too bad......

So is scoring easier than ashes 09 or little harder but still too easy?

Oh i've got a bad feeling about this. I think its gona be ashes 09 all over again for us online players.

I'm getting depressed hearing about the online woes. :(

Oh well, at least you've got your health, right? :sarcasm

Scoring is way easier online, because its set to normal.

Its way easier to slog online than in AC09, I know that sounds weird but I feel thats the case.

Mark added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Spinners are just as useless as AC09

Scoring is way easier online, because its set to normal.

Its way easier to slog online than in AC09, I know that sounds weird but I feel thats the case.

Mark added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Spinners are just as useless as AC09

How could they stuff this up....if its gona be a slog fest

Well I don't want to jump to conclusions since Ive only had 3 matches.

1st match:

Opponent: 130ish all out
Me: 130 in 11-12 overs

2nd match:

Opponent 207-9 in 20 overs
me: 208-7 in 18ish

3rd match:
me 273-3 in 20 overs (approx)
opponent: 160 all out 15 over.

All matches had the bowlers going at 9-10 and the spinners at 14-20 rpo.

All batsman had strike rates in 200s, and its very common for tailenders to come in and hit quick fire 30s with nothing but sixes and fours.

:(

i will second that Mark

batting is way to easy online
anyone tried mics and know how it works
i tried it but was not able to use it as found no option for it

I just turned up a whole load of complaints about shopto being linked to fraud, so I'm avoiding them from now on. It'll cost a few more quid, but better that than have to go through the fun and games of getting any money back from card companies.

Don't scare me mate. I placed my order last week.
Anyways, I'll put up a dispute if it didn't arrive by next week. I paid via Paypal.
They gave me a Tracking number which appeared to be valid on Royal Mail site. I hope they aren't giving all Aussies the same tracking number :d

However, Royal Mail says my item has been forwarded to overseas department a week ago. Fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread