• Epic Fail! Less than 20

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Average, 20 - 40

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • He'll do pretty good 50 - 70

• He will pwn! 70+

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • He'll get injured by a bouncer or somethin (Cuts the above options)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He'll faint when he looks at Kate (Cuts the above options)

• What the hell is this?

• Total voters

Mihir Doshi

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
What???:eek::eek::eek:

Left MU also?? End of story now :P

May be twists and twits nothing else!! :) KIU

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Quitting Mangalore

attachment.php

Wow, what a training session, got bowled by the second ball I faced, saw some seriously weird looking people and got hit on the shoulder. As I walked home, my phone began to ring,

Hello?
Hey Napoleon, it's Robin, just heard that you've decided to play in the Karnataka Premier League for some "Mangalore United"?
Uh yeah, that's right
You gotta trust me when I say this, don't do it!
Uh.. Why?
It'll be the worst mistake of your life, trust me!
Didn't you used to play for Bangalore in the KPL though?
Exactly, I know from first hand experience that it's just not worth it
But why, it could be a good opportunity
You see, once you join the team, they'll never let you go!
It took me 6 months to get out of that hell hole and you've still got plenty of talent left in you
It couldn't be that bad, it could be a good experience to test out my T20 skills
That's what I thought at first, look if you want, I could ask Karan to consider you for Tamil Nadu, infact the reason I called you was because we need another opening batsman and I just read about you
Well i've already been to the training session and it's all confirmed, I can't just switch to the Ranji Trophy like that
When's the next training session?
On Tuesday Today is Sunday
Well take my advice and just don't go, i'll recommend you to Karan and we'll see how it goes, just make an excuse!
That's really slack to my new Mangalore friends
Mangalore my ass! Those guys are just losers who can't get into a Ranji Trophy side, trust me and don't go to training
Look, i'll think about
Great, i'll recommend you to Karan tomorrow and we'll see how it goes, bye
See ya

What is this? Why couldn't Robin have called a day ago, this just gets worse and worse. I just joined Mangalore, have only just been to one training session and now I should quit? Would that be bad for my reputation? Although playing for Tamil Nadu again would probably boost my confidence quite a bit, I guess I should just do it!

Hey, it's Napoleon
Ah! Napoleon my boy! What's up?
Well Arjun I just wanted to say that I don't think i'll be able to turn up to training on Tuesday, somethings come up...
May I know what it is?
Well it's a little personal, I have to travel out of town
Well alright then, as long as you're good to come to the match next week
Yeah, uh... I hope so
Well you better!
Ok then, bye
Bye

Oh boy, it just doesn't feel right lying to someone about this, although I guess it's for the best of my career. Robin better call me soon so I can find out what to do.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
I was just thinking about it and a team called 'Mangalore' sounds much like a team of raving homosexuals!

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Some very good updates till now,but the story is going on normal. Looking forward to see a big (and interesting) twist in the story.

varun_rustagi added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

Poor Napoleon ! Got hit on the shoulder and bowled out quickly in his first training session for mangalore united.

P

pcfan123

Hmm, things aren't looking too good for Napoleon, hopefully Tamil Nadu don't give him a spot either.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Great start. Hope this turns good one like the h2h:) @all the people underestimating mangalore: Mangalore is district in asia with most number of literates. Everyone in karnataka prefers that place for higher studies.:cool:

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
What to do??

attachment.php

Oh my $#%@)(& god! Where is that bloody Robin? I missed last week's training and the match is tomorrow, everyone in Mangalore is expecting me to turn up and I have no idea what to do! I've been trying to call Robin for the last few days but he just isn't picking up! Maybe today's the day?

Hello?
Robin! What the hell is going on yaar?
Oh, Napoleon, sorry yaar forgot to call you
So? What? Was I accepted?
So so soory yaar! I really asked that bloody Karan but he said he found some new guy who he already promised the spot to!
What the hell Robin! You could've at least called me!
I'm sorry yaar, just calm down ok, I didn't know what to tell you yaar! I'm so sorry.
The first KPL match is tomorrow man!
Well then go!
You've really let me down here Robin
I'm sorry yaar, don't worry, you'll get your great break, just prove that you're good in the next few matches ok?
Ok, Ok, bye
Good luck

Ah great! Well that does it! Definitely the last time I trust him, I guess! I guess it's not that bad, I can still play for Mangalore and prove my worth! Hopefully I can show that stupid Karan that he's made a mistake! Argh! I better calm down.... Ah! A chill pill! (phone rings)

Hello?
Hey! Einstein my boy!
Uh... hello sir
haven't forgotten about your match now have you?
No sir, i'll be at Kanchila Park at 4 pm, tomorrow sharp!
Absolutely not!
Huh?
Why so confused? The match starts at 5, you gotta be there at 3!
Oh yes, of course sir, i'll be there
Good, now have you tried on the kit?
No, not yet sir
Well than check out already!
Will do!
Alright then, see you tomorrow!
Bye

Well there's a positive... A new kit! Every cricketer, including me, can't resist a new kit! Better try it on now, where did I put that kit?
Aha! There it is! Oh my god! Are you serious? Those bloody bastards gave me number 69 :laugh Couldn't resist trying it on!
Oh damn! Look at that sexy beast! Ok... I need to get a life and stop checkin my self out!

attachment.php

Attachments

• untitled.PNG
    untitled.PNG
    11.6 KB · Views: 153
  • untitled2.PNG
    untitled2.PNG
    3.3 KB · Views: 164

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Gearing Up

cricketnets2.jpg

Hey Coach!
Ah Napoleon! Good to see you! Well, only 6 minutes and 24...5..6 seconds late, had something more important to do?
Sorry sir, my bus late
Oh get outta here! That's what school children say! If you wanna be a part of this side, you have to turn up on time!
Yes sir
Now go and join everyone else, I want you to do 2 extra laps

I jogged on to join with everyone else in a run around the oval. I'd never imagined Arjun to be so serious, I guess this isn't just play time, this KPL thing isn't just a joke!

Hey Kiran
Oh! Hey Einstein, hows it goin?
Uh, i'm fine, i've never seen Arjun like that before
Well yes, he's pretty serious when it comes to matches
Oh right, of course, so how many laps do we have to do?
6 more to go, i'm guessing he made you do 2 extra, so 8 for you
8 laps! You've got to be kidding, right?
Hell no! That's just how it is, Arjun wants us to be as fit as possible
Fair enough

It was a bloody long jog and I was tired as hell, how were we meant to play like this? I was surprised to see that everyone else didn't seem very tired, I guess I wasn't as fit as I though... Everyone began to walk to the nets and Bharath was getting padded up, I looked over to see 2 nets and so decided to pad up aswell.

Oi Napoleaon!
Yeah?
Look, I know Arjun thinks that you'll help our side with the bat, but I won't you to get this into your head, we aren't any crap player or anything and we can play pretty damn well with or without you, get it?
Ok...

I wouldn't usually let someone get away with something like that but hell, i'm not here to start any fights or anything, I just wanted all my concentration to be on the cricket I played today, Bharath and I walked into the nets. As I walked into my creases, I saw some bowlers switch sides to bowl to Bharath, man they're some egoistic players! I wasn't going to let them take down my self-esteem, it was good to see that among all these stupid fags, I ha made a friend, Kiran was ready to bowl to me.

That was a pretty good training session I reckoned, but I know I can do better. Kiran looked a little stressed out after I made a few great shots, but surprisingly improved his technique with every ball. Some players even switched sides to see how I went up against them, which was great to see, of course they went back stressed out.

Alright guys, come to the middle, it's time for a meeting, Bharath, I want you to go there for the toss, looks like a great batting field and that's what we wanna do!
Right, thanks sir
Alright guys, just a few things before I give out the lineup, Rohit - I want you to get the full swing to the bat after you make the shot, for the after effect
Ok sir
Uh, Udit, great job today, just remember to get that footwork right and watch whose spinners... Kiran, brilliant bowling out there, I have high expectations for you and finally, Napoleon, just brilliant
Thanks sir
Ok, now onto the lineu... Ah Bharath you're back, so?
Yeah sir, we won the toss so we'll be batting
Ah, great job, as I was saying, onto the lineup

It was great to see that Arjun already trusts me, i'll have to show him right though, he has given me the opening spot, which really is the most important part of a match. So time to get padded!

imgnews1.jpg

Highlander999

ICC President
Good luck opening, though 8 laps shouldn't take it out of you. Is Kiran going to be the Simon Cook from my story and bring back women to your flat? :p

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
^:laugh:laugh i'll say, anyways hoping napoleon gets a diamond duck:p

:laugh the kpl sounds like nz club cricket to me:p (except for the coloured clothing)

Users who are viewing this thread