Name and Shame the Xbox Live disconnectors

seb_veron

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
everyone who has had the experince of someone disconnecting on you because you were thrasing them, please post those pig faced peoples gamertags here. I will start it off.

Napcastor
brist0l1985

Ah wait just happened to me now, I was facing some guy he was batting score was 0-5 he couldnt make any runs then eventually disconnected, cant remember his name though somthing like: m3yan or somthing......this is good lol!

Mashed25 - I got him all out for 57, then I was coasting at 84-2 (4.5 overs) Disconnected

Do you get the win if they disconnect? Are there ranked matches? I havn't got it yet, but I'll be picking it up off my brother (he works in GAME = gorgeous discounts :)) soon.

Also, a piece of advice if you're being disconnected upon:

Don't start Test matches or ODIs with random people - try organising it with someone else on here who you recognise and will stick with it through and through - like a true cricketing gentleman :)

Are you 100% sure that they have disconnected ?
Why I ask is when Ive played my mate its locked up about 3 times, neither of us can do anything but when you press the middle button on the controller the xbox itself is still responding it seemes the game has gone out of sync.

If you get a message up saying opponent has disconnected then fair enough.

Welshrich said:
Are you 100% sure that they have disconnected ?
Why I ask is when Ive played my mate its locked up about 3 times, neither of us can do anything but when you press the middle button on the controller the xbox itself is still responding it seemes the game has gone out of sync.

If you get a message up saying opponent has disconnected then fair enough.

Yes i have heard there are some issues, but i know at least 2 out of 3 guys did it on purpose because i sent them messages and they abused me back and also in every case i have been hammering them, so i just dont know but i was pi$$ed off because you dont get the win.

fletch2k7 - Had him 10-5

EDIT: JPUMP - had him 15-2

Crawfinhio had him all out - 55 me = 67-0 after 2.3

EDT - petehastings - allout for 3. I got 20-0 1st over

Last edited:
seb_veron said:
everyone who has had the experince of someone disconnecting on you because you were thrasing them, please post those pig faced peoples gamertags here. I will start it off.

Napcastor
brist0l1985

Disconnectors......bounders all of 'em!!

Just had two online games one guy was alright even though I thrashed him he stuck to it till the end.

The second guy I played was: BIGDAVE AKA DR

This guy had many tactics as I was batting and slogged the hell out of him (made 137 with Afridi) and a total of 187 in 10 overs he decided to first of all stop bowling for around 20 mins I was determind not to DC.

Then he had to continue and when I was bowling I got 6 wickets (he set the mode to slog mode) and I got the 6 wickets in 5 overs and he had 72 runs, then he DC'd....it is really annoying!

Users who are viewing this thread