NatWest Series 2005

Who will win the Natwest Series 2005?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
England won the toss and elected to bat first. It'll be exciting....

England may score 400 at this rate and if KP, Flintoff bat higher :eek:

Hey Zorax... Everyday is not Christmas!!

Trescothick really turning it on now... Last over before the field spreads out, Tescothick hits 22 runs in an over including a run off No Ball. England 128/0 after 15 overs at RR of 8.4. :clap

Trescothick finally gets out by Nazmul.
Nazmul Hossain to Trescothick, OUT: goes for a slog to long-on, miscues a short ball in the air and Nafees the debutant takes an easy catch. ENG: 147/1 off 17 overs at RR of 8.40.
:happy

I switched off the TV after 14 overs...can't stand to watch...it also seems everytime I miss a match, something amazing happens:upray

jdbais said:
Why? Are you English?
No I am not. but Vaughan is the finest batsman for England in terms of pure class, and finesse. He needs to be in good form before the Ashes starts.

meanwhile, England coasting to a huge total. Strauss batting well and opening himself after the century. Collingwood providing the fireworks from the other end. Pietersen still to come... if a wicket falls... England looking at 375+ runs here the way they are scoring now.

398 is the highest total for ODI right?? If Strauss and Collingwood keep playing like this I think we will have a ODI record today...

Last edited:
England should consider declaring ;)

Highest odi total - 397 SL v Zim I think.

England 364/3 of 47 overs... 3 overs and 36 runs required to score 400. Can England do it?? :happy :cheers :clap

OMG :eek:
I think they can
I just checked the scorecard on crcinfo
381/3 off 48.4 overs...

England require 14 runs to reach 400 off last over. 13 runs would break the world record of 398 runs set by Sri Lanka... Come on Collingwood!! Come on Strauss!! :happy :happy :happy

Users who are viewing this thread