NatWest Series 2005

Who will win the Natwest Series 2005?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you are right - 398-5 (50 overs) Sri Lanka v Kenya Kandy 1995/96

:crying Two balls to go Eng 389/3... Two sisxes needed off last two balls...

Strauss Gone!!

The world record remains unless Hossain bowls no ball or wide...

Last edited:
11 off 2 balls to get the 400...
Strauss Gone
11 off one ball to get the 400...:p
Jones on strike...
Aaaannnnnnndddd.....2 runs!
391/4 off 50 overs, the second highest ODI total ever.

they should have got to 400 anyways great display of batting by England .Bangladesh are surely going to lose this one.

Whatta great display by England. I have no doubt that England are the worthy now of taking the No. 1 spot from Australia. There were shades of Australia in the way England played today.

P. Collingwood is a real gem. A. Strauss has partnered with Trescothick and their pair looks to be heading towards all time great opening pair.

England have an abundance of talent accompanied by power.

Trescothick, Pietersen, Flintoff, Strauss, Collingwood, G. Jones... Wow!!

I hate to say this but England are moulding into a super power outfit! Should send feelers to many other teams in the world. I am afraid how India is going to face them next year in India! Chappell - do something to bring back our boys to the top!

Last edited:
saisrini80 said:
I hate to say this but England are moulding into a super power outfit! Should send feelers to many other teams in the world. I am afraid how India is going to face them next year in India! Chappell - do something to bring back our boys to the top!
Don't worry Sai... and our boys also play like this when they're in form.

ZoraxDoom said:
You mean our bowlers right?:p
Batsmen. Go to www.cricinof.com and click on Highest ODI totals then you'll find how many times the name India has listed there. Before this match India was on second place with the highes ODI total against NZ. Also, they have scored 300+ many times.

preet said:
Batsmen. Go to www.cricinof.com and click on Highest ODI totals then you'll find how many times the name India has listed there. Before this match India was on second place with the highes ODI total against NZ. Also, they have scored 300+ many times.
Chill...I was just kiddin...calm down man :cool:

Ps:The url doesn't work...try www.cricinfo.com :p:D:p

preet said:
Well I am not surprised by that, cuz India play a lot on dead flat wickets at home where scores of 300+ are considered normal.

Also SL's record of 398 was against Kenya in the 98 WC I think, and that too was in the subcontinent.

But thats not really important is it?

England played really well today. Vaughan's form is a concern, but he seems a totally different player in tests. If you ask me, I think he is yet to reach his peak, and what better time to do it than the Ashes.

Go ENGLAND!!

ZoraxDoom said:
Chill...I was just kiddin...calm down man :cool:

Ps:The url doesn't work...try www.cricinfo.com :p:D:p
Yeah whatever... you guys are so smart at this... just looking for a lil mistake to crack on somebody. Right?

good debut for Tremlett :cool: Enland keeps finding some quality backup just in time for Ashes.

Ashraful hit 19 runs in Harmison' first overs..2 6s :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread