NBA 2k11 "best sports game of this generation"

I've finished a full season and never experienced a game crash, when does it happen?

I don't know, I didn't save it in the middle, but just kept it paused for 10 minutes or so (for I went to dinner) and when the game ended, it crashed. :facepalm
I really had a good game.

Are you in the second season?? I'm about halfway into my second season and the game has frozen a few times for me but not in game thankfully.

No, first season. Astonishingly, I encountered this problem the first time in the game. I already knew the fact that it crashes if you save, but I didn't and it still crashed...

I just watched some gameplay videos on this and man it look good. Not a huge basketball fan but interested enough to look at picking it up.

I purchased the game today. When I try to login, it says, "Your version of this game is no longer compatible online. Please go to 2K Sports - Downloads for additional details and to download the latest update."

Now when I go HERE, it shows two updates for the game, one for North America and the other for Europe. I live in India, so which one shall I download?

I purchased the game today. When I try to login, it says, "Your version of this game is no longer compatible online. Please go to 2K Sports - Downloads for additional details and to download the latest update."

Now when I go HERE, it shows two updates for the game, one for North America and the other for Europe. I live in India, so which one shall I download?

Depends which version your game is. Mine was bought from Canada, so I had to use (I didn't though :p) the North American one. If you bought it online, check the country to which the website belongs.

Last edited:
I bought it from a store in Mumbai. May be someone else who bought the game from a store as well can help me.

Did you get a manual? Check the product support box on page three of it, and you'll know it.

The product support box on page 3 shows a link to contact 2K Sports along with phone numbers and email addresses for customer support in US and Canda. I guess I need to download the American patch now.

How do I dismiss a timeout? It asks to press '1' to dismiss it, but when I do that, nothing happens.

Press 'B'. Some of the controls are tweaked up there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread