No Requests .:.NeO's Graphic Thread.:.

missed these two

23hu39i.png
6e41fa.png

Man,you're mad.Loved that Villa sig.Liked it more as I keep on watched it.Those avvys are very nice aswell.

Amazing wallpaper.You've brought the underwater environment to life in this one.Can you pm me the psd please.I really want to see what you've done mate.Will be very useful.The wallpaper could've been done without that shadow render though.

Awesome wallie,Can;t give any negative comments

Amazing wallpaper.You've brought the underwater environment to life in this one.Can you pm me the psd please.I really want to see what you've done mate.Will be very useful.The wallpaper could've been done without that shadow render though.

you're joking or making fun of me,i always thought you were better then me...weird....how come you are asking a noobie for a PSD...:mad:..:p..

its weird that i havent yet given a single PSD here (Except to dr.peper.. its was a collab so he deserved to have the PSD).....which is not good tbh...but i do football sigs more because i dont find quality cricket renders..

hmmm next time a PSD....

oh and Cheers everyone and thanks for the lovely comments..

you know what....
i think you don't make those sigs and stuff in photoshop....
i think you are a magician!! you make those masterpieces pop out of nowhere!

[If you want to prove me wrong, pm me the psd of your pato wall, or else i'll consider that you are not a good photoshoper and you are just a freaky magician....:D]

you know what....
i think you don't make those sigs and stuff in photoshop....
i think you are a magician!! you make those masterpieces pop out of nowhere!

[If you want to prove me wrong, pm me the psd of your pato wall, or else i'll consider that you are not a good photoshoper and you are just a freaky magician....:D]

'Trick' ....fail. :spy :p

you're joking or making fun of me,i always thought you were better then me...weird....how come you are asking a noobie for a PSD...:mad:..:p..

its weird that i havent yet given a single PSD here (Except to dr.peper.. its was a collab so he deserved to have the PSD).....which is not good tbh...but i do football sigs more because i dont find quality cricket renders..

hmmm next time a PSD....

oh and Cheers everyone and thanks for the lovely comments..
Man,whats that?I cant stop laughing :rtfl Lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread