No Requests .:.NeO's Graphic Thread.:.

Brilliant. Could've added a border though.

border is there,but the colour of the border is white...soo u guys cant see it...my fault should have added the black border above it....

vh9p3n.png

time for the old sigs

an extremely old siggy when i was just learning photoshop
dc8t8z.png

and this is a new sig...hmmm not latest but the last cricket sig which i made soo its new
2cncth3.png

V.2
5v4y0p.png

and for the pato PSD well its only for those that dont reply or Pm me or msg me......they will get it....Promise

Great signatures mate kiu.Ryan sidebotton v3 signature is the best and dumminy signature is fantastic.:clap

another roooooooonaaaallllllddiiinhoo sig

V.1
13yfexi.jpg

V.2
w1y3cx.jpg

V.3
2a9w2nc.jpg

v.4
2uibvxy.png

V.5
2uibvxy.jpg

aaahhh now time for a vacation...adios everybody

What's the difference b/w v1 & v3? :D

I am loving all versions. Everything is perfect esp text. Keep it up..

nearly hours of intense tourcher,i have finally made my first cricket vector...tbh it wasss extremely hard and challenging..to follow the pic via ur pentool to make adjustments and then to try different colours absolute carnage.....hard but reallly an awesomeeee experience...loved it..

2a4zv3t.png

nearly hours of intense tourcher,i have finally made my first cricket vector...tbh it wasss extremely hard and challenging..to follow the pic via ur pentool to make adjustments and then to try different colours absolute carnage.....hard but reallly an awesomeeee experience...loved it..

2a4zv3t.png

I've never seen this kind of art on PC. It is done with perfection. Keep it up dude!

Users who are viewing this thread