No Requests .:.NeO's Graphic Thread.:.

Aaha,I saw a similar Rooney wp in Sportgfx and thought of doing something like that.You just sneaked in before me :p.Cool text mate.I dont like the blurred green turf though.Kinda spoils the wall.Nice wall overall.Nice avas too.Loving the lighting in them.

Aaha,I saw a similar Rooney wp in Sportgfx and thought of doing something like that.You just sneaked in before me :p.Cool text mate.I dont like the blurred green turf though.Kinda spoils the wall.Nice wall overall.Nice avas too.Loving the lighting in them.

dear i dont like wp at sportgfx tbh.....they are all pretty weird...rarely you see a good wallpaper...my wall was actually inspired from the shawsank redemption wallpaper

shawshank_redemption_ver1.jpg

this wall gave me the idea....it inspired me to do something like that...

@ madhur...the render is desaturated (b/w)...then i used some sepia and warm photofilters...then some soft brushing...the shirt area effects are different though...the shirt was actually one of my focal points....just to draw the attention of the people ;)...

btw cheers everybody.....

Last edited:
It's a bit too 'lovey dovey' for my liking. The 'girly' colours don't do the wallpaper any justice.

^^^ sorry mate i dont have them and i dont think they were those kind of textures....i smudged them and made them look like that..used some fire smudge brushes aswell....

btw a new sig for myself....never thought i would use imageready for animation again....
34yvjlv.gif

love my old one tbh.....​

It looks good neo. People will wonder at it, but i still feel the signature you're using is great. This sig looks okay, no bad, but that one's a spark in itself.

Users who are viewing this thread