No Requests .:.NeO's Graphic Thread.:.

felt my thread went a bit too back....

V.1
2alobd.png

V.2
2yneyhw.png

meh,no cricket sig in a long timee....

yup i did so but it is bloody awesome can I please please please please get a albie morkel sig and avatar i know requests are off still please please

Last edited:
felt my thread went a bit too back....

V.1
2alobd.png

V.2
2yneyhw.png

meh,no cricket sig in a long timee....

Excellent work neo. If there were people around me, i'd say this is how you do it. Great color work, that is the best thing you do, nice use of textures, no overflow, and obviously, with all those work, text is gonna fit terrifically. Maybe all you need to see a little more are the renders, Make them the focal points, because if you can make the effects and the render stand out, you're balancing it the perfect way!

Great work, keep it up, post more man, people feel like missing yea. :D

i will try to take those req. if i can

a new sig...

V.1
1zd9pvl.png

V.2
apei49.png

i had no intentions to make a fire sig but because it was my friends req. and he wanted an explosive sig soo i had no choice but the fulfil what he said...​

Bit overdone imo. The render doesn't look very good. It's too blury/unclear. Text is great though.

Text is fantastic mate.:hpraiseThe effect over his render are ace aswell.Im not liking the lower part of the render though.

He uses his own textures,mostly using the pen tool.Its already been discussed in the thread.Check the previous pages.

Users who are viewing this thread