No Requests .:.NeO's Graphic Thread.:.

I recently finished reading the entire thread and think it's amazing. You seem to out-do yourself each time and fufill peoples requests as best you can. MY favourite is the one you made of Shane Bond. Absolutely fantastic. :clap:clap:clap:

I recently finished reading the entire thread and think it's amazing. You seem to out-do yourself each time and fufill peoples requests as best you can. MY favourite is the one you made of Shane Bond. Absolutely fantastic. :clap:clap:clap:

wow you read the whole thread :p..thanks for the compliments mate ;)

a new sig
V.1
ea4h1c.png

V.2
1g2781.png

V.3
u0w7s.png

Nice cricket one above, I agree with Pranav. It's simple and sharp and that's what makes it awesome! :D

late again...

Tutorial
http://i33.tinypic.com/21m7vv9.png

because it was large i couldnt upload it so i had to resize it...the text is not that much visible in this size...its viewable when you zoom it so no worries..if anyone is facing any problem then i willl try to upload its large version..and if i still cant then i will help you directly...

the sig

V.1
28vt008.png

V.2
2nhepg1.png

The tutorial appears pretty good by the looks of it. Though, I haven't read it fearing it will strain my eyes! :p

I'll add it to the Tutorials thread once you put up the larger version. :)

Haha! I feel like wishing you a happy teachers day after watching that tut. Will try and post an outcome soon.

Users who are viewing this thread