No Requests .:.NeO's Graphic Thread.:.

Mate, can you make a sig of Michael Clarke which is similar to the avatar I'm using? and the text should be Blues Cricket Club 'True to the Blue' Hopefully I could get it. :)

am not sure if you want it now but i might give it try..

^Aussie requests are off.

although i personally hate taking request but one or two request in a while are pretty much ok....it takes me ages to fullfill the request anyway...:p...

its been nearly one month since i last opened photoshop....

a sig i made today..just tryed to keep it simple
V.1
347b8n6.png

V.2
rc4gg3.png

V.3
r0qgdv.png

V.4
118opis.png

Woah man love that,brilliant textures used,text rocks as usual,i prefer the V2:)

^^sorry mate...i actually didn't read your post earlier..am really sorry about that..

anyways a quick sig for you :D

n2g19j.png

looks a bit like capture it but not sure

i modified it :p...customized it to my own liking..

restrized it first and then went on to make some changes in it...

If possible,can I get a Katrina Kaif sig?:D

you re a gfx yourself arent you ?....better then me...but if you still want me to make it...i got no problem at all...:p...

am free today(sick actually)...doing nothing...expect me to make your sig within few hours :p....

i
you re a gfx yourself arent you ?....better then me...but if you still want me to make it...i got no problem at all...:p...

am free today(sick actually)...doing nothing...expect me to make your sig within few hours :p....
Well I am but not as good as you are.So you can make the sig..:p
and hope you get well soon...

^^ cheers

this size limit thing is abit annoying but this is not a graphics forum....sooo i guess i have to deal with it.

experimented with this sig
2ccndxg.png

lights everywhere...lights are not visible in the smaller version...soo here is the larger one

V.1
551dt2.png

V.2
15gqcsm.png

V.3
8yi79t.png

V.4
w7y13q.png

am rusty man...hardly had touched photoshop before....

Users who are viewing this thread