10crzpx.png
nxjclj.png
72abmp.png
2md1nqh.png
sec96f.png
2say26u.png

and this
4qirrn.png

Edit : MC the Pic quality was low buddy..had to limit my effects and work.

O

M

G

!

:eek:

I don't know which one to use!!!!! And you had to limit your effects?? holyshit what you talking about? Wonder how wonderful-er it would have looked if the quality was good.

Seem to me you enjoyed doing this too? :p

McLOVIN added 2 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

btw what does it say on the sig? I can't read/

I should have mentioned to include "Fear the Beard" on it.

Everyone of your wallpapapers is always great
Everything's just perfect, I love the colouring and you've given the wallpaper a real nice flow :thumbs

Hey Neo, I'd appreciate if you could make me an avatar and a wallpaper of Shane Warne. A request this is.

cheers everyone

btw a villa sig

V.1
34gakw2.png

V.2
2jg9qb5.png

V.3
2zp1105.png

V.4
2ui9fdy.png

Hey Neo, I'd appreciate if you could make me an avatar and a wallpaper of Shane Warne. A request this is.

will do it but might take me some time...am on vacation atm :wave..

That villa sig has sick colouring for sure,great excecution,awesome text,lovely splats use,great atmosphere,lovely lightning,V3 will do for me,maybe a wall of villa[just simply to refresh my desktop you can do itlater when you are free,there is no rush].
The punter wall surely does has a great atmosphere,great text,just the love the way you placement of your textures,lovely work with the bubbles and the shoes,great text,KIU..!!
Share your textures[please resize the V3 of the villa sig too]...

Last edited:
His textures are mostly the brushes and pen tool and other than that they are c4d effect and bubble. You can get them on deviantart. And maybe bubble are of Stinky. Just search bubble or stinky in deviantart.:thumbs

WOW KATRINA AND WASIM AKRAM

Great, Terrific

Firespade added 2 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Neo please give me your email thanks

Firespade added 12 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

Can you please please make a wallpaper for Sehwag and or Shaun Tait.. Thanks

You are one of the best if probably not the best on the site..

I love your work!

thanks for the lovely comments guys...:cheers

although am on vacation but i still had to install the trial version of AP CS2...cause of some massive weird wedding projects lol...

tbh am addicted to photoshop..cant live without it..

althought had no resources but i still tryed my best with the resources available

mk9gqo.png

other versions
http://i56.tinypic.com/2s14npl.png
http://i56.tinypic.com/n2n1cn.png

oh dang completly forgot about the avatar

Hey can you make a Xavi Hernandez sig for me similat to the Villa one there. Reps will be added

forget the reps man :p.....will do it when i reach home...might take me a few days to reach home though..as they say..patience is a virtue...

@Megh : will do the wall too..but atm i dont have anything here on this PC..

His textures are mostly the brushes and pen tool and other than that they are c4d effect and bubble. You can get them on deviantart. And maybe bubble are of Stinky. Just search bubble or stinky in deviantart.:thumbs

sssssssshhhhhh :p..... ;)...thanks for explaining it buddy :p...cheers

WOW KATRINA AND WASIM AKRAM

Great, Terrific

Firespade added 2 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Neo please give me your email thanks

Firespade added 12 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

Can you please please make a wallpaper for Sehwag and or Shaun Tait.. Thanks

You are one of the best if probably not the best on the site..

I love your work!

thanks buddyy....i will do it but cant do it now...i have 0 resources here..no brush no fonts no textures nothing at all..will do it when i reach home....

Shane warne wallie is not up to your class. If you find some time then please draw a proper illustration of shane warne with the image you use in the wallpaper. A proper illustration will make it a superb piece.
Text is wonderful and that topography is just fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread