No Requests .:.NeO's Graphic Thread.:.

^^ cheers

this size limit thing is abit annoying but this is not a graphics forum....sooo i guess i have to deal with it.

experimented with this sig
2ccndxg.png
Brilliant.Better than what I wanted.
I love YOU. :love

Corrected. :p

^that's my line:

I love YOU Katrina.:love
Better remove these posts otherwise I am gonna kill you guys.
fighting0015.gif

deathrevenge9 added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

BTW I have cropped an avatar out of that sig.Hope its fine with you.:)

Woah!Love that sig,top stuff,great text,nice execution....Villa sig please

Katrina sig looks awesome. Neo. Brilliant work as usual. :hpraise

@monzi :p

@all the others...thanks and cheers ;)

have to say i never expected that i will touch photoshop again....i guess am obessed with it

same old boring avatars..few are new...
2gy7qrc.png
2hwyrt.png
uq179.png
5b7ex3.png
2zjf1wo.png
id6v7t.png
2h3zgpe.png

2nkq2xe.png
2qv400l.png
s1uh36.png
2wpmc95.png
o8v1xx.png
2zeihqw.png
2gy5ys3.png

@dutchman : No problem

@MC
2hwpa9t.png
14xl8nr.png
10crzpx.png
nxjclj.png
72abmp.png
2md1nqh.png
sec96f.png
2say26u.png

and this
4qirrn.png

Edit : MC the Pic quality was low buddy..had to limit my effects and work.

Last edited:
Love the ozil one,great excecution,lovely text,awesome positioning,etc etc..http://i52.tinypic.com/uq179.png like the idea in this one,but the brightness spoils the whole thing,the morkel one has great lightning,amazing text,in the sehwag one[Its the best one after the ozil one]love it though it has huge borders,the saturation in the akhtar one is nice,nice positioning,love almost all the brian wilson avatars esp the last one,simplicity to the core,the sig is nice,just the text BRIAN could have been better,but still KIU..
Edit:Can i get a Villa sig?[in Barcelona or spain jersey]with a resized version please...

Last edited:
Love the ozil one,great excecution,lovely text,awesome positioning,etc etc..http://i52.tinypic.com/uq179.png like the idea in this one,but the brightness spoils the whole thing,the morkel one has great lightning,amazing text,in the sehwag one[Its the best one after the ozil one]love it though it has huge borders,the saturation in the akhtar one is nice,nice positioning,love almost all the brian wilson avatars esp the last one,simplicity to the core,the sig is nice,just the text BRIAN could have been better,but still KIU..
Edit:Can i get a Villa sig?[in Barcelona or spain jersey]with a resized version please...

aahh lovely comments there Megh ;)..thanks buddy

will definetly do the sig no problem..i was actually planing to make a villa,raul and zlatan sig..but was confused which to make first..

hopefully i will finish it within 2 3 days...have some assignments to finish first :D

Users who are viewing this thread