No Requests .:.NeO's Graphic Thread.:.

Hi buddy, I have a special request for you.
I want you too make a special World cup 2010 Wallpaper for Pakistan team in true vector style blended with your own style.
Wallpaper size 1280*1024 atleast.

Hi buddy, I have a special request for you.
I want you too make a special World cup 2010 Wallpaper for Pakistan team in true vector style blended with your own style.
Wallpaper size 1280*1024 atleast.

you too :p...Plentyy of my friends wants me to make a Pakistan World Cup wall/sig and ava..the vector idea aint bad and i liked it... but majority of the people dont understand what vector art is...i want to make 1 wall for All :D.....
if my PC gets fixed you might see plenty of stuff bro...

Some ava's
ngcbb.png
2pzd1s1.png
149wpd2.png
mj7th.png
14wvwq8.png

2czwlra.png
21emmf.jpg
2a9d07t.png
ngcbb.jpg

Last edited:
Hope you computer will fix soon.
Well I really love vector art wallpaper because they really enhance the look of a wallpaper.

No rush but if you find some time I have attached an idea for Pakistan team Wallpaper. Its actually a NZ Rugby team poster for their 2011 Rugby Worldcup Campaign and I really like it.

Attachments

• rwcnz.png
    rwcnz.png
    61 KB · Views: 35
2a9d07t.png

Brilliant work, Neo. :D

Don't worry about my request as I already started working on my own request.:D

i made a few Pakistan cricket team kit and posted it in a pakistani cricket site (PP)...next morning when i woke up they were all over FB,OR,H5,FF, and many other sites...ripped by people...its not the first time my stuff has been ripped and i actually dont really care when someone rips my stuff, but after ripping it and claiming it,it looks soo stupid when someone rubs it in your face and tells you he have made these :facepalm....unfortuanly i can do anything about it.

the kits
213rn12.png

the other version
zsvl1c.png

:facepalm

Edit:
@send2yaari : You have illustrator,right buddy....if you do the vectors for me i will do the other stuff :p...how about that :p..

Last edited:
This is sick! Probably the best Pak kit ever designed!!

On stealing your work, you really should've put your name on it, or put a transparent copy right sign on it

i made a few Pakistan cricket team kit and posted it in a pakistani cricket site (PP)...next morning when i woke up they were all over FB,OR,H5,FF, and many other sites...ripped by people...its not the first time my stuff has been ripped and i actually dont really care when someone rips my stuff, but after ripping it and claiming it,it looks soo stupid when someone rubs it in your face and tells you he have made these :facepalm....unfortuanly i can do anything about it.

the kits
213rn12.png

the other version
zsvl1c.png

:facepalm

Edit:
@send2yaari : You have illustrator,right buddy....if you do the vectors for me i will do the other stuff :p...how about that :p..

This is really the best Pakistan Kit. Do put copyrights or at least name on your work because you never know when people are going to rip your work. Me too was not aware of this fact but when I had many incident of ripping my work, I then start putting a watermark on them.

I do have Adobe Illustrator but I mostly do Illustrations in Photoshops since they are enough for signature or Wallpaper. If you want to work with my Afridi Illustration, I can give it to you.

pakistani cricket site (PP)

Pak Passion?

That's a ████ site and is full of rippers. Most of my artworks on Pakistan and its players can be found there and no, it wasn't me who posted them. When you contact the people in question, they say "What canz u does ovr the intrant?!!...haha..."

Watermarks usually don't work pretty well. The rippers usually have a way to work around them!

Btw, that kit is hot! It would've been a tough ask considering the main shirt is a bit diagonal and not straight. Well done! :thumbs

Sensational stuff, Neo. Brilliant work.

Users who are viewing this thread