No Requests .:.NeO's Graphic Thread.:.

The kit looks awesome!! Fantastic work Neo!! Probably the best Pakistani Cricket Kit!! KIU!

i made a few Pakistan cricket team kit and posted it in a pakistani cricket site (PP)...next morning when i woke up they were all over FB,OR,H5,FF, and many other sites...ripped by people...its not the first time my stuff has been ripped and i actually dont really care when someone rips my stuff, but after ripping it and claiming it,it looks soo stupid when someone rubs it in your face and tells you he have made these :facepalm....unfortuanly i can do anything about it.

the kits
213rn12.png

the other version
zsvl1c.png

:facepalm

Edit:
@send2yaari : You have illustrator,right buddy....if you do the vectors for me i will do the other stuff :p...how about that :p..

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::clap

template please!:D

thanks everyone ;)

btw that was my first try at kits...noob at kits tbh

@Mc :buddy,these days the crooks have found ways to even remove the watermark...

@ pranav : cant help it buddyy...some people just dont understand :(..black sheeps are almost everywhere..
when i saw that the kit is not straight i thought it might work in my favour and i might work with the details even more...but i was wrong...horrible experience tbh...

@coolboy12 : will search it for you buddy but not sure if its with me atm...

@send2yaari : thanks buddy ;)...yaar you know how time consuming vectors are..oh and am set to make a vector wall...i havent even completed even one vector yet....its a torture tbh..making vectors in illustrator is way too easy then photoshop....and in case you dont have a mouse(using laptop)then thats just icing on the cake..complete torture..

by the way am gona make an Afridi,yk,akhtar,gul and ajmal vector...is that ok ?

afridi wall

soqnhw.png

thanks everyone ;)

@send2yaari : thanks buddy ;)...yaar you know how time consuming vectors are..oh and am set to make a vector wall...i havent even completed even one vector yet....its a torture tbh..making vectors in illustrator is way too easy then photoshop....and in case you dont have a mouse(using laptop)then thats just icing on the cake..complete torture..

by the way am gona make an Afridi,yk,akhtar,gul and ajmal vector...is that ok ?

Illustrations are always time consuming, considering the fact that if we go deep into facial expressions it really is a torture but I find photoshop much more easy then Illustration may be because I have much more experience on photoshop then illustrator.
Actually doing illustrations need lots of patience and motivation, I mean you can't do an illustration if you completly want to do it. After Afridi I tried to do a Dhoni one too but since the same motivation was not there I just shutdown the photoshop after half done.

I'll be more then happy if you even do vector wallie containing just Afridi, Gul, Akhtar in it.

Users who are viewing this thread