No Requests .:.NeO's Graphic Thread.:.

*SPEECHLESS*
That wallie has left me spellbound!
considering im a girl, u shud listen 2 me first :P :rolleyes
LOL make some afridi/pak cricket stuff ASAP!!! :D

^^ OK boss :p...cheers guys

@Send2yaari : naa bro...i didnt make that vector...its not a vector by the way..some random guy made that painting and i used it :lol....

2mpdftw.png

Simply amazing.:clap
Am using it as my wallpaper.

I didn't like the CR avatar,could you please sneak out into a new avatar please?

not again...screwed it up yet againnnn....GOD i wish i could remember stuff....Made a Xavi ava instead of ABD...sorry dipak...

@megh : made too many Cr7 ava after what he did at copa del rey..will share some of them

4gn3vr.png
2la3t41.png
5l2p1k.png
24vp1y9.png
jzd35d.png
2h3q7wx.png

Love it,thanks a lot,superb lightning...
EDIT:LOL,I can't use it,its quality is immensely decreasing when I use,can you make it below 30.0 kb one?

Last edited:
No one really has created a well, LASITH MALINGA avatar... Would be great if you could make a sig and avatar

@Megh : just change it to JPEG bro...thats about it

@katrina :requests OFF..dont have anytime to take request...will do it if i get free

2m7soat.png

3096nww.png

29fw7m0.png

Ah!Lovely one there[Love the V2],nice execution,love the text,the bg has nice contrast,the render blends well with the bg,I like smudged texture or whatever near his arms,I like the circle texture around the render,text does really have a well excecution,I just feel that the shapes could be removed,the best parts are:Render effects[esp near his face] and the use of textures,KUTAW[Keep Up The Awesome Work]...

was actually free today...so made some ava's

205p9up.png
121ejxz.png
1433squ.png
16k9f7r.png
2mw8lle.png

@Dipak : man i already made that de villiers ava like a month ago..i think you requested that ava, right....i just couldnt finish it...anyway i made a new one today...:p
the old incomplete one
dzt3yo.png

the new ones :p
kb54jc.png
14spout.png

205p9up.png
121ejxz.png
1433squ.png
16k9f7r.png
2mw8lle.png

@dipak : Man i already made that de villiers ava like a month ago..i think you requested that ava, right....i just couldnt finish it...anyway i made a new one today...:p
the old incomplete one
dzt3yo.png

kb54jc.png
14spout.png

you are the best

----------

WOW - AB avatars

205p9up.png
121ejxz.png
1433squ.png
16k9f7r.png
2mw8lle.png

@Dipak : man i already made that de villiers ava like a month ago..i think you requested that ava, right....i just couldnt finish it...anyway i made a new one today...:p
the old incomplete one
dzt3yo.png

kb54jc.png
14spout.png
Good work!! :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread