New details on Cricket 2005...

i wonder what will be the EA sound trax in cricket 2005. I hope it'll be like rigby 2005.

Good list of changes and feels very good to read. Are these devoid of bugs that we don't know yet? The last time around they promised a lot and stuffed the game with bugs. I hope they didn't try too many things this time around and introduced more stupid bugs.

Hero said:
They Ea Administrator on Australian website have mentioned that there will be a demo but after game release because they are much busier with games.

I don't really care when they release a demo just as long as it is released eventually.

if all these extra features are for real i'll go for cricket 2005.

cricket 2005 looks more promising to me than never before.

btw, can anyone give more details abt the EA TRAX.

is free hit really there in international cricket?

bharat said:
is free hit really there in international cricket?
No it's in English Domestic Competitions and International Twenty20. It doesn't say it will be in Internationals.

Hero said:
They Ea Administrator on Australian website have mentioned that there will be a demo but after game release because they are much busier with games.

indirect evidence of a bug-full game yet again, brilliant EA! what hell is a demo any good after the whole thing is released?

Asjad said:
indirect evidence of a bug-full game yet again, brilliant EA! what hell is a demo any good after the whole thing is released?

Some people here are and will always be just too biased !!I mean give them a chance mate..So whats wrong if they will be releasing a demo after the actual release ? Dont buy the game,wait for the demo,play it and if you like it then buy it ..Doesnt sound bad,does it ??

Domestic limited overs competitions feature the ?Free Hit? rule.

End of innings Highlights playback : allows you to review dismissals once the innings is completed.

The bowler will lose stamina after bowling a long spell of overs and slowly become more erratic the more tired he gets. The Stamina gauge which is part of the bowler?s on-screen display will allow you to keep track of when to give him a rest and make a change.

Advanced running between wickets control allows you to dive for the crease to prevent a run out

Manual Fielding throw meter which allows the user to control the strength of a throw.

All player career stats update while playing tournaments

Select your First XI before each match based on player ratings, form and team morale. Also view Pitch and Weather conditions before selecting your line-up and entering the match.

Bravo!!

Cant wait for the 1st of July!

to be honest I wouldnt buy c2K5; cause I think graphically the game is quiet ugly; I mean its presentation quality is pretty poor; it seems to me a couple of gorillas are running (or rather floating) up and down the field; have to be contend with the BLIC demo untill 21st July

Users who are viewing this thread