New Online Cricket Game in Development

cricket_guru

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi

I have gone ahead and decided that I will be making a new online cricket management. I am aiming to have the beta version ready and online by 1st January 2008. While the game is in the development process, it would be great if you guys gave me some ideas on the name.

Hi

I have gone ahead and decided that I will be making a new online cricket management. I am aiming to have the beta version ready and online by 1st January 2008. While the game is in the development process, it would be great if you guys gave me some ideas on the name.

What is your plan atm ? first you give us the rough idea what are you trying to implement

A game similar to both Battrick & From The Pavilion but I got a few ideas which will make my game very unique.

sorry - i don't want to go into the features at the moment to avoid other people copying it but all will be revealed when site is up and running.

Hi

Also looking to timetravel as well as a new game?

Your game is nearly 11 months late lad! :p

I can't think of any really good features that aren't already in FTP. Good luck with that.

Sorry - 2009 not 2008.

the features i am going to implement in the game is going to make my game stand out. But by the looks of it, the only down side i'm facing is 1 season = 30 weeks.

Comments on season lenght?

1 season = 7 and a half months. Ouch. That certainly is different. If it is a laid back, casual pace, then you'll get a whole other sort of fans.

Users who are viewing this thread