New Patch now available for PC, PS4 (1.07) & Xbox One (1.0.0.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To those who have tried bowling - have your bowlers been able to take catches ??

Right so that's me done with this game sadly. Waited until 3 am this morning to play the game after the patch downloaded and immediately couldn't wait to play so I started a casual ODI match. The gameplay is much better, and the batting is a lot more realistic, however the thing which has put me off this game completely now is the fact that the STATS ARE STILL BROKEN! I have been posting here about the stats being broken in the game since the beginning of DBC17 and every single patch this is ignored. I scored 20 runs with Aiden Markram in an ODI, yet when I go to his stats, it tells me that he has scored a hundred, and his highest score is 492, despite me never making that score with him. Thankfully, I didn't allow myself to get too excited about this patch, and now for good reason.

Right so that's me done with this game sadly. Waited until 3 am this morning to play the game after the patch downloaded and immediately couldn't wait to play so I started a casual ODI match. The gameplay is much better, and the batting is a lot more realistic, however the thing which has put me off this game completely now is the fact that the STATS ARE STILL BROKEN! I have been posting here about the stats being broken in the game since the beginning of DBC17 and every single patch this is ignored. I scored 20 runs with Aiden Markram in an ODI, yet when I go to his stats, it tells me that he has scored a hundred, and his highest score is 492, despite me never making that score with him. Thankfully, I didn't allow myself to get too excited about this patch, and now for good reason.

More important issues then stats.
Plus copy and pasting isn't going to help.

Gameplay a lot more important than stats, people are rightly concentrating more on gameplay than stats.[DOUBLEPOST=1524746087][/DOUBLEPOST]Bowling just sucks now.

In case people are unsure as well...

Grassy Pristine mean grassy all over

Grassy Worn means tiny little patches

Grassy Wearing means patches of grass.

Seam movement should be toned down on anything other than grassy Pristine. Also decreases with ball age.

Also can be tweaked with sliders if you hate it more than life.

However you can get some sublime wickets with it

Only one problem with the "Tweak it right Sliders" mantra :

Us Online only folks are stuck with whatever BA gives us.

So it has to come out very much close to perfect.

Cutters, masquerading as seamers has always been an issue with DBC , they have moved too much since 14 , but the effect they had was negligble as your batsman mostly had it covered in anycase.

It just looked unreal.

Gameplay a lot more important than stats, people are rightly concentrating more on gameplay than stats.

Couldn't disagree more. The gameplay had a few issues with it that needed fixing, and they were right to fix that. But stats are an integral part of the game of cricket, and for myself and a lot of others, can be a dealbreaker for the game itself. The stats have been broken ever since DBC17 and we have not had one patch where it has been fixed, despite myself and numerous amounts of other people raising the issue. It's incredibly frustrating and disheartening to play through an entire match, only to see that you may as well not have, after the stats get recorded incorrectly. I copy and pasted, because I want other people to know about this issue also.

Any one ??

To those who have tried bowling - have your bowlers been able to take catches ??

Fielders at the boundary still slide on to the ropes. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread