New Patch now available for PC, PS4 (1.07) & Xbox One (1.0.0.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't disagree more. The gameplay had a few issues with it that needed fixing, and they were right to fix that. But stats are an integral part of the game of cricket, and for myself and a lot of others, can be a dealbreaker for the game itself. The stats have been broken ever since DBC17 and we have not had one patch where it has been fixed, despite myself and numerous amounts of other people raising the issue. It's incredibly frustrating and disheartening to play through an entire match, only to see that you may as well not have, after the stats get recorded incorrectly. I copy and pasted, because I want other people to know about this issue also.

Swing/seam needs fixing much more urgently then stats. I'm not disagreeing with you about the stats needing fixing .... they do.
Just with this patch, bowling just .... sucks.

So extremely frustrated.
We wait 6 months (which for one was beyond a joke) and now the bowling is broken ...

I would of thought seam/swing would of been one of the main things checked. THAT is the most frustrating part.[DOUBLEPOST=1524746559][/DOUBLEPOST]

I am 110% sure we won't.

You clearly over estimate BAS guys , apparrently after 3 iteration they still don't know that not every bowler can swing / seam it both ways with equal amount and equal effectiveness. Hence there is only one attribute for swing and seam.

Oh am I getting confused with someone else? I thought I remembered you buying a gaming laptop.

Yeah I have a gaming laptop with DBC17 and 14 installed. Just havent had a reason to put Ashes Cricket on there. I have a PS4 as well.

I might get AC on steam this weekend if there is any difference in the platforms.

Yeah I have a gaming laptop with DBC17 and 14 installed. Just havent had a reason to put Ashes Cricket on there. I have a PS4 as well.

At least my memory isn't failing me! Guess I just assumed you'd choose the superior platform to play on. :p

How was it missed. I'm just .... ah :facepalm

Bowling isn’t broken. Broken means the whole thing doesn’t work.

As many have said bowling now has great variety or dismissals that are very realistic and add a lot to the game.

The issue is in my opinion that on the grassy pitches the seam is counteracting the swing.

So an away swinger is being bowled and it’s seaming back in.

Stop just rambling on with the same posts over and over again.

As many have said bowling now has great variety or dismissals that are very realistic and add a lot to the game.

The issue is in my opinion that on the grassy pitches the seam is counteracting the swing.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but pretty sure you were on the Beta team yes ?

Glad you admit there is an issue.
That issue was obvious, and that issue was missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread