New Patch now available for PC, PS4 (1.07) & Xbox One (1.0.0.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty confident this was the final patch for this game.
Definitely not expecting a quick fix for the swing/seam issue.
The only way it'll get fixed is in 6 months time. By then probably moved onto the next one.[DOUBLEPOST=1524744844][/DOUBLEPOST]
How do you know this for certain - just curious ?

Probably by the fact the issue was fine before ?

Swing wasn’t actually touched at any point. Will have a go later!

Refund was more to him just making silly comments rather than you at least discussing stuff[DOUBLEPOST=1524741513][/DOUBLEPOST]

I meant if I can do it, then you can do it. And I’ll find out how I did it for you to see..
There is a lot potential in terms of moving the ball in this game. But many doesn’t know it immediately. I feel there got to be a video tutorial or a practice session ingame where one learns about swings the ball and moving it of the seam. May be BA or beta testers can put a YouTube video as well (if possible)
Some people may not like it as they want to figure out themselves.

The only way it'll get fixed is in 6 months time. By then probably moved onto the next one.[DOUBLEPOST=1524744844][/DOUBLEPOST]

Probably by the fact the issue was fine before ?
Could you join the game in the same cupboard you just shoved it in so we can move to more active meaningful conversation with actual members whom have been here longer than a week?

The only way it'll get fixed is in 6 months time. By then probably moved onto the next one.

I seem to remember a hotfix being issued for the previous patch.

I remain optimistic, but I dont understand why each time something gets added something ends up being removed. Remember camera angles messing random stuff up, no edges or no bowleds.

At some stage BA have created a cricket game with everything, but never at the same time. I cant bowl with Anderson when as the king of swing his entire arsenal is pointless.

Thatll teach me for taking a day off work for this.

There is a lot potential in terms of moving the ball in this game. But many doesn’t know it immediately. I feel there got to be a video tutorial or a practice session ingame where one learns about swings the ball and moving it of the seam. May be BA or beta testers can put a YouTube video as well (if possible)

Moving the ball is pretty simple
You hold the seam to slip for outswing and fine leg for inswing ? not hard.
According to this game, you bowl outswing towards slip and the balls more likely to head down leg then out and vice versa.

But the AI doesnt move the ball in the air either. Its not human input error, its inadvertently been removed.

Could you join the game in the same cupboard you just shoved it in so we can move to more active meaningful conversation with actual members whom have been here longer than a week?

Joined here a week ago, have been a reader since DBC 14. Just because your a fan boy doesn't mean we all have to bend over for them.
More amazed how this issue was missed then how it is there.
But knowing what is on the Beta team after hearing you here explains it.

I seem to remember a hotfix being issued for the previous patch.

I remain optimistic, but I dont understand why each time something gets added something ends up being removed. Remember camera angles messing random stuff up, no edges or no bowleds.

At some stage BA have created a cricket game with everything, but never at the same time. I cant bowl with Anderson when as the king of swing his entire arsenal is pointless.

Thatll teach me for taking a day off work for this.
I am 100% sure there will be work on this. Maybe it is a console thing. I honestly have not noticed the lack of swing before. I wish I were at my PC now to check. Granted the last few times I tested I was checking batting difficulty not bowling as much.

In other words you can't be honest on this site.
Have to be a sucker.[DOUBLEPOST=1524745218][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am 100% sure there will be work on this. Maybe it is a console thing. I honestly have not noticed the lack of swing before. I wish I were at my PC now to check. Granted the last few times I tested I was checking batting difficulty not bowling as much.

When ? In another 6 months ?

So either this build hasn't been given to the beta testers, or they brought up the issues and there wasn't enough time change it before release. Either way, this is the result of a hard deadline for the patch[DOUBLEPOST=1524745334][/DOUBLEPOST]The 'seam movement' is just ridiculous. Surely the in house testers must have spotted this.

So either this build hasn't been given to the beta testers, or they brought up the issues and there wasn't enough time change it before release. Ever way, this is the result of a hard deadline for the patch
Both of the above are assumptions and misconceptions

If it was possible, I'd legit make the bet, if a hotfix was released soon to fix this I'd eat my own crap. That's how confident I am this will not be fixed anytime soon.

Good stuff. I cannot find fault at all with the rest of the patch, for what I do which is predominantly bowling. Perhaps adding swing back in would mess everything else up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread