New Patch now available for PC, PS4 (1.07) & Xbox One (1.0.0.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that care.

For what its worth and this is merely my opinion, give this patch a good go before reserving judgement. From what I have seen over the last few months of testing, every innings and every match is different.

I have too had an innings where I have edged nothing and the next time I boot it up I edge everything.

Variation now exists more than it has before. Pitches, overhead conditions, difficulty and batsmen and bowler attributes matter now, more than we have ever seen.

Play a whole test or ODI, then play another one. Bowl. Bat. Bowl and bat again.

Tinker with teams if you need to. Especially when playing with created teams. These have been created by users (including me) that did not understand how attributes worked and in a time when they didn't. I am working on fixing my teams and players so they are better. Do the same.

Practice. Batting is harder now. It takes getting used to.

DO NOT be afraid of sliders. There was a time we all bitched and moaned that they didn't exist. We have them now, so we bitch and moan that they actually exist.

This game is miles ahead of many in terms of customisation. Take advantage of that. We can make it custom made to our liking. Why does that have to be a negative thing?

Most importantly, remember this is a video game. It is a cricket video game. If there is anything I have learned as a beta tester is that the intricacies of cricket are extrememly difficult to implement. Things will never be quite 100% real. HAVE FUN PLAYING THIS. This is an awesome game that I and others have invested hours in because, in my opinion, it is the best cricket game we have ever had. I honestly do believe that.

Can you tell me why seam movement/swing is worse now than before ?

Any idea regarding the hotfix update date? I hope it falls under Rapid Patches TM scheme

Ah well back in the cupboard this game goes. How this swing/seam issue was missed I'd love to know.
Perfect advertisement for 'should of gone to specsavers'.

It feels like ive been trolled.

New patch

Added mentalities.

Subtracted swing.

Back to Rimworld...

Feel sorry for those that feel they have to front up to this. Big Ant should be here explaining the issues in their game, and why after so long has a patch brought about a swing issue that has never occurred before.

And there it is. The obligatory grammar/spelling correction. Almost like clockwork

Wouldn't expect anything less from the fan boy.[DOUBLEPOST=1524744688][/DOUBLEPOST]
My first one ever.........
And that was specifically aimed at those that troll ^^^^^^^^

Troll am I ? For pointing out something so obvious that you missed makes me a troll ?
Well troll be I than.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread